Framebuilder in VA/DC area?

Rob Daugherty

Guest
Folks,

Does anyone know of a reputable framebuilder in the Northern VA or Washington DC area? The closest I
know of (or can find) are in Philly, and I'm hoping to have some minor repairs and modifications
done to an old steel road frame without having to ship the bike out somewhere (plus Bilenky's is on
a holiday break right now).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Rob

"Rob Daugherty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Folks,
>
> Does anyone know of a reputable framebuilder in the Northern VA or Washington DC area? The closest
> I know of (or can find) are in Philly, and I'm hoping to have some minor repairs and modifications
> done to an old steel road frame without having to ship the bike out somewhere (plus Bilenky's is
> on a holiday break right now).
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated, Rob

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/Hollands_frames.htm

Alvin Liau

"Alvin Liau" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Rob Daugherty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Folks,
> >
> > Does anyone know of a reputable framebuilder in the Northern VA or Washington DC area? The
> > closest I know of (or can find) are in Philly, and I'm hoping to have some minor repairs and
> > modifications done to an old steel road frame without having to ship the bike out somewhere
> > (plus Bilenky's is on a holiday break right now).
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated, Rob
>
> http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/Hollands_frames.htm

I'll second the Hollands referral. I was friends with the guy that painted his frames. He does
good work.

Mike

>Does anyone know of a reputable framebuilder in the Northern VA or Washington DC area?

I've got a Hollands frame and would highly recommend him as well.

Dan