France and the French was Re: Big Disappointment: Polar S720i Heart Rate Monitor

Edward Dolan

[...]
> But the French market is a tough one to crack; there are so many rules &
> requirements, and it's so difficult to get rid of incompetent employees,
> that it's very risky for a foreigner to open up a shop within France. Much
> of this is to protect the French way of life, and you do, in fact, enjoy
> many advantages over those living elsewhere. But the type of competition
> that results in better offerings to the customer is not one of them.

The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

> I wish you the best of luck, and if our paths cross on my next trip to
> France, keep in mind "je parle francais come un vache espagnol." I'm
> getting a bit better at reading a little French, but danged if I can pick
> up spoken French very well!

French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and I
ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded language
that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:

> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

Pour l'instant, ceux qui ont pris des avions sur le coin de la gueule,
c'est
pas nous...

> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college andI
> ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded language
> that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

Ben voilà: ça explique tout. C'est pour ça que Mochet et Faure n'ont
rien réussi.

> Regards,
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Ca fait peur, hein?
Jo - M5 Tica

Jo wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:

> > French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and I
> > ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded language
> > that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

> Ben voilà: ça explique tout. C'est pour ça que Mochet et Faure n'ont
> rien réussi.

Ne pas nourrir les trolls!

--
Dave...

Edward Dolan skrev:

> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and I
> ended up hating everything French.

> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

ROFLMAO - what are you, 5 years old?

So you are too stupid to learn French, and therefor they are
despicable. Oh maaan, i think I split my side there.

hee hee hee.

--
padre

In article <[email protected]>,
"Jo" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

> Pour l'instant, ceux qui ont pris des avions sur le coin de la gueule,
> c'est
> pas nous...

Jo, ne repondez pas a cet idiot, qui a un niveau intellectuel genre
jardin d'enfants.. Les 3/4 de ce qu'il ecrit sont des conne...es
totales, et le reste des insultes. Il est je crois a la limite de la
debilite. Cela dit comme beaucoup de gens dans ce pays, qui sont d'une
arrogance totale, et ne comprennent donc toujours pas pourquoi le reste
de la planete commence serieusement a leur vouloir du mal,
collectivement et individuellement. Sa reflexion est typique: ils ne
sont pas d'accord avec nous, ou ne veulent pas obeir, donc il faut les
bomber.
Bon, j'arrete, ca fait monter ma tension.

--
€€€ USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY €€€

http://www.usenet.com

> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> Ca fait peur, hein?
> Jo - M5 Tica

Au fait je l'ai trouvé trés practique pour m'aider á déterminer
qu'il est totalement con

--
padre

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:07:02 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Jo" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> > Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

>> Pour l'instant, ceux qui ont pris des avions sur le coin de la gueule,
>> c'est
>> pas nous...

>Jo, ne repondez pas a cet idiot, qui a un niveau intellectuel genre
>jardin d'enfants.. Les 3/4 de ce qu'il ecrit sont des conne...es
>totales, et le reste des insultes. Il est je crois a la limite de la
>debilite. Cela dit comme beaucoup de gens dans ce pays, qui sont d'une
>arrogance totale, et ne comprennent donc toujours pas pourquoi le reste
>de la planete commence serieusement a leur vouloir du mal,
>collectivement et individuellement. Sa reflexion est typique: ils ne
>sont pas d'accord avec nous, ou ne veulent pas obeir, donc il faut les
>bomber.
>Bon, j'arrete, ca fait monter ma tension.

"Those damn French, they have a different word for everything."

Steve Martin

"Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

> Ca fait peur, hein?
> Jo - M5 Tica

Au fait je l'ai trouvé trés practique pour m'aider á déterminer
qu'il est totalement con

--
padre

lkolhiad oay ;lak [09 ohx;xlkh lkj
'PJ JN[O0JJ NJO'I[ LJO mjc[apoij
a'jij mjpoij asmpoj amspoj mspoij
laloj oj[joi0 lkmhjhy g97g a'[;i

just my opinion!!

On 30 Aug 2006 08:15:28 -0700, "Padre" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

>> Ca fait peur, hein?
>> Jo - M5 Tica

>Au fait je l'ai trouvé trés practique pour m'aider á déterminer
>qu'il est totalement con

Oui, c'est un cas sans espoir - un con fini, quoi ...

Edward Dolan ranted uncontrolably:

> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

I hope not. The prevailing wind would cause us some significant fall out
problems.

> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and
> ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded language
> that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

Silly boy. Any language can be learnt. But it takes time and effort.

> Regards,
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Ahh. A colonial. No wonder he is intellectually challenged.

Jo, why are you answering someone obviously angry about something and just
spewing hatred?

"Jo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Edward Dolan wrote:

> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

Pour l'instant, ceux qui ont pris des avions sur le coin de la gueule,
c'est
pas nous...

> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and
> ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded language
> that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

Ben voilà: ça explique tout. C'est pour ça que Mochet et Faure n'ont
rien réussi.

> Regards,
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Ca fait peur, hein?
Jo - M5 Tica

"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan ranted uncontrolably [uncontrollably]:
>
>> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
>> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
>> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

> I hope not. The prevailing wind would cause us some significant fall out
> problems.

The English lately are not much better than the French and deserve whatever
the Islamist Jihadists decide to do to them. It will be interesting to see
if the English know how to defend themselves all on their own without any
help from the US.

>> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and
>> ended up hating everything French. I think it is their confounded
>> language
>> that prevents them from thinking clearly about anything.

> Silly boy. Any language can be learnt. But it takes time and effort.

Yes, but it is not worth the time and effort. That is my whole point. The
world needs to get with the English language which is becoming the universal
language.

> Ahh. A colonial. No wonder he is intellectually challenged.

Compliments like the above will get you nowhere with me. After all, I
belong to the world's sole remaining super power and you belong to a
nonentity of a nation. You have given the world the English language, but
that is about it. You lost your empire because of your fecklessness. Even
the Irish were able to kick you out of Ireland. Get rid of the Great in
Great Britain why don't you. Just plain Britain suits you fine.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan skrev:
>
>> The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
>> Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
>> Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

>> French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and
>> ended up hating everything French.

> ROFLMAO - what are you, 5 years old?
>
> So you are too stupid to learn French, and therefor they are
> despicable. Oh maaan, i think I split my side there.

No, you confounded idiot, the French will not defend Western Civilization
and that is why they are despicable.

Those who spend time and effort studying a foreign language when their first
language is English are total idiots. Let the g.d. French learn English. An
Englishman or an American who wants to learn French is nothing but a traitor
to his people.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Edward Dolan skrev:
>>

>>>The French are totally despicable in every regard. They will not defend
>>>Western Civilization. They are traitors and cowards. I hope the Islamist
>>>Jihadists drop a few atom bombs on them.

>>>French is an impossible language. I once tried to learn it in college and
>>>ended up hating everything French.

>>ROFLMAO - what are you, 5 years old?
>>
>>So you are too stupid to learn French, and therefor they are
>>despicable. Oh maaan, i think I split my side there.

> No, you confounded idiot, the French will not defend Western Civilization
> and that is why they are despicable.
>
> Those who spend time and effort studying a foreign language when their first
> language is English are total idiots. Let the g.d. French learn English. An
> Englishman or an American who wants to learn French is nothing but a traitor
> to his people.

No, numbnuts, they will not defend Bush. There is a grand difference.

Ok, they are arrogant, and you can't really sound straight and speak
French at the same time, but that is beside the point.

"duh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>ROFLMAO - what are you, 5 years old?
>>>
>>>So you are too stupid to learn French, and therefor they are
>>>despicable. Oh maaan, i think I split my side there.

>> No, you confounded idiot, the French will not defend Western Civilization
>> and that is why they are despicable.
>>
>> Those who spend time and effort studying a foreign language when their
>> first language is English are total idiots. Let the g.d. French learn
>> English. An Englishman or an American who wants to learn French is
>> nothing but a traitor to his people.

> No, numbnuts, they will not defend Bush. There is a grand difference.

The g.d. French (when referencing France and the French it should always be
preceded by g.d. which stands for god damn) sold their freaking soul to the
Devil long ago. They never recovered from the Napoleonic era and mourn the
loss of their former glory. I hate the g.d.French so much that I most
sincerely hope the Islamic Jihadists atom bomb the hell out of them.

By the way, Bush is the only world leader that stands between the Islamist
Jihadists and the destruction of Western Civilization. Iran is soon going to
get nuclear weapons. Is that OK with you - numbnuts?

> Ok, they are arrogant, and you can't really sound straight and speak
> French at the same time, but that is beside the point.

Any Englishman who does not hate the g.d. French does not know his own
history. They are prickly race of scum bags and have been screwing up Europe
for generations untold.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:jZpJg.717$v%[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE DIOTS!

> Jo, why are you answering someone obviously angry about something and just
> spewing hatred?

If "Jo" (Josephine, Joseph?) would care to express her/his thoughts in
English she/he will quickly learn just how much I hate her/his despicable
race of scum bags. I have been waiting a long time to get my hands around
the throat of a g.d. French *****/******* and let her/him know what I really
think of them. But she/he is an annoyous piece of **** just like they all
are. But hey Tom Kunich, sidle up to her/him. I know you are a liberal
traitorous weasel to the West too and an Islamist-Palestinian sympathizer
just like all the g.d. French are.

Edward Dolan skrev:

> No, you confounded idiot, the French will not defend Western Civilization
> and that is why they are despicable.

Ohhh maaan - stop stop stop, I'm laughing too hard, this is just not
good for me.

heeheeheee

Oh boy - what a laugh.

--
padre

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have been waiting a long time to get my hands around
> the throat of a g.d. French *****/******* and let her/him know what I really

i thought you were just an idiotic coward spewing **** through, but i
was wrong. you're a sick idiotic coward.
you really need help.
as for your wish of expressing physically your hate on a french visitor,
just post your address online, and i'll make sure you wish will be
granted.

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The English lately are not much better than the French and deserve whatever
> the Islamist Jihadists decide to do to them.

stupid mongrel. if you use the extremists' attacks as a scale to judge
how bad a country is, yours gets the gold medal. after all, they knock
down 2 towers and 3000+ people.
every time you post something you do a demonstration of your stupidity.
you are so confused that it's not fun anymore. you really need help.
as for the french, english, german, and the rest of the planet your
government could not buy or coerce into helping invade iraq, they do not
despise the u.s., they just don't want to have anything to do with your
war monger fascistic so-called leaders. plain and simple. unlike you,
they are smart enough to make up their own mind, and are able to make a
distinction between the village idiot and his handlers, brain washed
republicans and taliban-type christian extremists and the rest of the
american population. people like you pollute democracy, and make it
impossible for people with different political preferences to exchange
idea and have intelligent and fruitful discussions.

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com

"duh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>ROFLMAO - what are you, 5 years old?
>>>
>>>So you are too stupid to learn French, and therefor they are
>>>despicable. Oh maaan, i think I split my side there.

>> No, you confounded idiot, the French will not defend Western Civilization
>> and that is why they are despicable.
>>
>> Those who spend time and effort studying a foreign language when their
>> first language is English are total idiots. Let the g.d. French learn
>> English. An Englishman or an American who wants to learn French is
>> nothing but a traitor to his people.

> No, numbnuts, they will not defend Bush. There is a grand difference.
>
> Ok, they are arrogant, and you can't really sound straight and speak
> French at the same time, but that is beside the point.

Even though my last name is of French origin, and I did take French in
school, even I do not like the French. The really smart French got out of
the country prior to 1789 and went to New France. Then the really really
smart French got out of New France prior to it becoming Quebec in 1867 and
moved to the US.

As King Richard said, The French? PTUI! And that was just back then. We
didn't have DeGaulle or the liberals now in power in France.

Charles of Schaumburg