France and the French was Re: Big Disappointment: Polar S720i Heart Rate Monitor

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I will never make any sense to you because you cannot read any better
>> than
>> you can write. I will began to pay some attention to you if and when you
>> write properly using capital letters where required and if and when you
>> explain your despicable anarchist user name.

> my poor retard, that's the best you can come up with?

You are the most wonderful fool-idiot that Usenet has yet come up with. Hang
in there as there are many other idiots on these cycling newsgroups who will
want to converse with you. But you are just too, too stupid for me.

Hey, Bakunin, take your anarchism and stuff it up your ass why don't you?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:GmGLg.15925$%[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> what did you expect from a fascist?
>>> disinformation, distortion, fabrication, lies, misquotes, etc... etc...
>>> next step will be the supreme insult: he'll call you a terrorist.
>>> the dimwit is slightly on the right of genghis khan.

>> Ghenghis Khan was a great warrior who slaughtered all the peoples of the
>> Middle East. That is what is needed once again today.

> Nah,
> Just send them food that neutralizes their ability to reproduce and the
> problem will be solved in about 30 years. Same for all the Chinese,
> Indians, Mexicans, Africans, and welfare cases that are clogging up the
> planet. Hmmm, Christian fanatics too, especially the "Born again" variety.
> We don't need to kill anyone, just prevent more from being born. Humane,
> no killing and no idiots having 10 kids they can't feed.
> That's the best middle of the road compromise.
> Like I said, I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, I just vote for the
> "LEAST STUPID".
> Chew on that solution.

Sounds good to me, but the average slob, of whatever nation or denomination,
is ruled by his sex hormones. The third world peoples are still having as
many children as they can. This means that eventually they will rule the
world as demography is destiny. We Whites, whether American or European, are
as doomed as the Dodo Bird. I myself have not procreated because I am
basically suicidal and despair of life. I just do not believe in life and
once I am dead the whole world can go to Hell. I would like to see the
planet Earth become like the planet Mars, devoid of life. Ah, the purity of
it all!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:46:21 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Bravo Brickston! I am beginning to like you more and more.

>the beginning of a wonderful friendship. and who knows, love may be in
>your future. as a matter of fact, you really match.

Oh, look... The Sheik Bakuni El Looney is reduced to the lame, as well
as failed, attempt at pulling out the "I'll suggest they're queer"
homosexual card. Do come back when you have some substantive argument
(which would be a first as well as an impossibility).

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> If there are too many
>> who think like Tom Sherman, then we are destroyed.

> you don't need people like tom sherman. you're self-destructing.
> you need help. time to ask a vet to put you out of your misery.

Always good to hear from the peanut gallery. I wonder if Bakunin is even
human - or is he nothing but a total and complete asshole like all
anarchists.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:31:21 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> If there are too many
>> who think like Tom Sherman, then we are destroyed.

>you don't need people like tom sherman. you're self-destructing.
>you need help. time to ask a vet to put you out of your misery.

Sheik Bakuni El Looney... You call that writing? That's not writing,
that's /typing/.

*** BAKUNI LOONY, THE DUMBEST AL-QAIDA AGENT ON THE PLANET ***

that's not thinking, that's regurgitating your nazi ****.

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:34:03 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Sheik Bakuni El Looney... You call that writing? That's not writing,
>> that's /typing/.

>that's not thinking, that's regurgitating your nazi ****.

Factoid on Sheik Bakuni El Looney--

Lowest lieutenant in Al-Qaida stopped taking his SAT phone calls five
years ago.

"M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Bravo Brickston! I am beginning to like you more and more.

> the beginning of a wonderful friendship. and who knows, love may be in
> your future. as a matter of fact, you really match.

I would like to refer Bakunin to Tom Sherman of ARBR, but I know that even
Tom Sherman would reject an asshole like him. Let's face it, in this day and
age the only souls sympathetic to anarchists are going to be Arab Islamist
Murderers. But that is what anarchism has always been about - murder. I
charge Bakunin with murder!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> di wrote:
>> "Padre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Americans often seem to be ignorant of the fact that acts of terrorism
>> > aren't new to the European countries. Germany had Rote Armee, Italy had
>> > the Brigade Rossi (or whatever), France had Algerian separatists,
>> > Moroccan dittos and other disgruntles groups, for instance, in the
>> > mid-80's there was a period of bombing in Paris. UK had the Irish,
>> > Spain had the basque separatists and so on.
>> >
>> > Basically we've handled terrorism in Europe for decades, and although
>> > terrorists have had our attention, we have tried to shift attention
>> > back to what matters: keeping our societies so that they do not breed
>> > terrorism.
>> >

>> > --
>> > padre
>> >

>> That's a crock, appeasement is your defense.

> The means of terrorists are morally illegitimate, but often their
> demands are morally legitimate. If a society/government follows a
> morally correct course, they will not be put in the position of
> appearing to appease terrorists by changing to morally correct
> policies.

[...]

Those who feel aggrieved by their governments can protest and object all
they want, even to the point of taking up arms. But why bother the rest of
the world with their grievances. What is really happening in the Muslim
world is an objection to their confounded governments that exist in that
world. Why are they taking it to the West. Hells Bells, all we want is their
g.d. freaking oil for which we are paying a premium price.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
<sniped tons of junk>
> Brickston, you are a near genius for sure and much more energetic than I can
> ever hope to be. Do not be so hard on poor Bill Baka. He is an artist and we
> need those types too.

I enjoy provoking and then sitting back and watching the war games.

> Sornson fancies himself as a gadfly and is hardly ever to be taken
> seriously. He is innocuous, unlike some others. I reserve my ammunition for
> those who truly pose a threat to Western Civilization.

BS (good initials for him) is too convinced he is the authority on
everything.

> Mr. Tom Sherman of ARBR is so wrongheaded that it is positively scary. I was
> like him in my long lost youth, but now I know better. If there are too many
> who think like Tom Sherman, then we are destroyed.

He is a bit of a "Deep ender", so far out of the box he can't see it.
Bill (just adding fuel to the fire) Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:34:03 -0500, "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>> Sheik Bakuni El Looney... You call that writing? That's not writing,
>>> that's /typing/.

>> that's not thinking, that's regurgitating your nazi ****.

> Factoid on Sheik Bakuni El Looney--
>
> Lowest lieutenant in Al-Qaida stopped taking his SAT phone calls five
> years ago.

Guys,
Get 2 joining rooms with thick walls between you and shout it out.
Sheesh,
Bill Baka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> You are kill filed but it works different in Thunderbird than any other
>>> software. It marks you as read and I have the option of dropping out and
>>> it eliminates you. Sometimes I just read some of your posts to see how
>>> lame they are and reply. To your honor, I un-kill-filed Dolan because I
>>> found him 'LESS' offensive than you.

> There is no point in kill filling the Great Ed Dolan because he will always
> post messages that others will respond to despite their best resolve not to.
> Get with the program and enjoy! I only aim to please after all.
>
> I am far ranging in my messages and you never know what I will pontificate
> on. Bill Baka and I are a lot alike that way. I am the utimalte Usenet
> warrior and you kill file me at your peril. I have ways of getting to you
> whether you are reading me or not.

You, sir Ed, I un-kill filed because your nature is not anywhere near as
mean spirited as Brick head, uhh, stone, err, ston. Brickston is an ass
and we all just need to realize that before reading his posts.
Bill (mellow tonight) Baka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:GmGLg.15925$%[email protected]...
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "M. Bakunin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Ghenghis Khan was a great warrior who slaughtered all the peoples of the
>>> Middle East. That is what is needed once again today.

>> Nah,
>> Just send them food that neutralizes their ability to reproduce and the
>> problem will be solved in about 30 years. Same for all the Chinese,
>> Indians, Mexicans, Africans, and welfare cases that are clogging up the
>> planet. Hmmm, Christian fanatics too, especially the "Born again" variety.
>> We don't need to kill anyone, just prevent more from being born. Humane,
>> no killing and no idiots having 10 kids they can't feed.
>> That's the best middle of the road compromise.
>> Like I said, I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, I just vote for the
>> "LEAST STUPID".
>> Chew on that solution.

> Sounds good to me, but the average slob, of whatever nation or denomination,
> is ruled by his sex hormones. The third world peoples are still having as
> many children as they can. This means that eventually they will rule the
> world as demography is destiny. We Whites, whether American or European, are
> as doomed as the Dodo Bird.

That is why we should ship them food that kills the reproductive ability
and the excess testosterone that some of these fanatics seem to have.
I myself have not procreated because I am
> basically suicidal and despair of life. I just do not believe in life and
> once I am dead the whole world can go to Hell. I would like to see the
> planet Earth become like the planet Mars, devoid of life. Ah, the purity of
> it all!

I have one daughter and she is NOT having kids in this screwed up world.
She is a traffic stopper but not stupid enough to get tied to a man who
just wants to make little copies of himself. I created another free
spirit, also a smart ass like me, but hey, we need a few.
Bill Baka

Bill Baka wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:

>> Sornson fancies himself as a gadfly and is hardly ever to be taken
>> seriously. He is innocuous, unlike some others. I reserve my
>> ammunition for those who truly pose a threat to Western Civilization.

> BS (good initials for him) is too convinced he is the authority on
> everything.

Why, from YOU, Bill, that's high praise indeed. LOL

Bill "I just come in for some foot powder" S.

(Quote courtesy of B. Fife, Mayberry, USA.)

Bill Baka [email protected] wrote in news:DAlMg.23848$kO3.21181
@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

> R Brickston wrote:
>>
>> What's the worst charge on there? The woman that wanted to have you
>> charged for assault with a dead weapon?

> MORON,
> It's never been dead. After I die they will have to beat it down with a
> big stick.
> Bill Baka

One would think that fate would at least allow you to finish
beating it before you die, rather than forcing others to complete
the deed. Otherwise, how will they get the casket closed?

"Little Meow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bill Baka [email protected] wrote in news:DAlMg.23848$kO3.21181
> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:
>>>
>>> What's the worst charge on there? The woman that wanted to have you
>>> charged for assault with a dead weapon?

>> MORON,
>> It's never been dead. After I die they will have to beat it down with a
>> big stick.
>> Bill Baka
>>

> One would think that fate would at least allow you to finish
> beating it before you die, rather than forcing others to complete
> the deed. Otherwise, how will they get the casket closed?

That was a good one, I'm still laughing, but also thinking that closing the
casket probably won't be a problem

Little Meow wrote:
> Bill Baka [email protected] wrote in news:DAlMg.23848$kO3.21181
> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>
> > R Brickston wrote:
> >>
> >> What's the worst charge on there? The woman that wanted to have you
> >> charged for assault with a dead weapon?

> > MORON,
> > It's never been dead. After I die they will have to beat it down with a
> > big stick.
> > Bill Baka
> >

> One would think that fate would at least allow you to finish
> beating it before you die, rather than forcing others to complete
> the deed. Otherwise, how will they get the casket closed?

Pinhole in the lid? [1]

[1] "Family newsgroup, buddy" - Bill Sornson

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Little Meow wrote:
> Bill Baka [email protected] wrote in news:DAlMg.23848$kO3.21181
> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:
>>> What's the worst charge on there? The woman that wanted to have you
>>> charged for assault with a dead weapon?

>> MORON,
>> It's never been dead. After I die they will have to beat it down with a
>> big stick.
>> Bill Baka
>>

> One would think that fate would at least allow you to finish
> beating it before you die, rather than forcing others to complete
> the deed. Otherwise, how will they get the casket closed?

Carefully, I hope.
Bill

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> Little Meow wrote:
>> Bill Baka [email protected] wrote in news:DAlMg.23848$kO3.21181
>> @newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

>>> MORON,
>>> It's never been dead. After I die they will have to beat it down
>>> with a big stick.
>>> Bill Baka
>>>

>> One would think that fate would at least allow you to finish
>> beating it before you die, rather than forcing others to complete
>> the deed. Otherwise, how will they get the casket closed?

> Pinhole in the lid? [1]
>
> [1] "Family newsgroup, buddy" - Bill Sornson

You still have some work to do on the concept, grasshopper.

Nice flame, however. <eg>

"Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> I myself have not procreated because I am
>> basically suicidal and despair of life. I just do not believe in life and
>> once I am dead the whole world can go to Hell. I would like to see the
>> planet Earth become like the planet Mars, devoid of life. Ah, the purity
>> of it all!

> I have one daughter and she is NOT having kids in this screwed up world.
> She is a traffic stopper but not stupid enough to get tied to a man who
> just wants to make little copies of himself. I created another free
> spirit, also a smart ass like me, but hey, we need a few.

Bill, your daughter is a genius, but she is also quite unique for a woman.
Most men do not care much about reproducing themselves. They just want to
have sex - period! But it is mainly women who want children. They are
living, breathing, walking baby factories for sure. If women can be
convinced not to want children, or at least not so many children, that will
partly solve the overpopulation problem in a few generations, at least here
in the West.

The real problem with too many people arises in the third world. And now
they are exporting their surplus people to the West and we are just stupid
enough to take them in. The rather small town where I have lived most of my
life here on the high prairie of southern Minnesota had zero minorities when
I was a kid (not even any native Indians). Now it is half Mexican and Asian.
Go figure!