Frank Schleck positive

CAMPYBOB

Sep 12, 2005
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/frank-schleck-speaks-with-police-in-pau

Frank has never denied doing dope and has done nothing to further cancer research.

I say we strip him of all his past wins right now.

Who here really believes he never doped?

hang on a minute...will ya...where did I put my pitchfork???

Hey...it's just a discussion and I'm cool as a cucumber. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif Yup, i was cool before cool doping was cool.

This is NOT a saddle adjustment that Frank is getting!

See those Livestrong decals on the family truckster? That's just more proof of Frank's doping!

Post you passport values, Frank!!! And stop making us aware of cancer!

Ok...time for the...

Schleck's family, who had come to visit him during the rest day in Pau, were present in the hotel on Tuesday. "It's not a happy situation," Maertens said.

Sorta like when Lance had his wife at the Tour and was on the edge of a divorce or when the songstress was there and he was on the verge of breaking up with her or when one of the Olsen twins was there and...something like that. Yeah. A really not a happy situation.

Oh man! Ain't it a good thing Yohan stayed home?

Think of the guilt he's missing out on while getting in line to be banned for life from a sport that's really cleaned up its act since the rabid anti-doperz got involved.

It's important for the other riders too because it's their profession and they've worked for this goal, but to be honest, it's worst for Fränk himself."

Ok...why am I laughing at that statement?

Schleck's younger brother Andy is not at the Tour as he recovers from a fractured pelvis, but when contacted by a reporter from Le Parisien, he stressed his support. "On my life and on my family, I'm sure he hasn't taken anything," Schleck said.

I KNEW Lancer should have had his mom deny his doping! It's always more believable when an immediate family member swears you are innocent! Those crafty Europeans and their tiny, insignificant little countries! They know ALL the cool tricks of the trade!

From da commie huffpost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120717/cyc--tour-de-france-doping/

They lead with a good, old-fashioned whine...

PAU, France — Star rider Frank Schleck of Luxembourg failed a doping test and pulled out of the Tour de France on Tuesday, [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]another reminder of how drugs persist in shadowing cycling's premier event.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)](please note the cool use of red color and bold text and the subtle refrain from overdoing it with italics or a really large font size)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]A good old-fashioned team denial follows...[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]The RadioShack team said it decided to withdraw Schleck from the race, adding the diuretic is not in any medicine used by the squad and why it was detected in Schleck is "unclear to the team."[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Throw in some good old-fashioned guilt by association (standard commie tactic)...[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]RadioShack said it will continue to compete in the race. But it was more bad news for the squad that was built on the remains of former teams of Lance Armstrong, who helped land the top-line sponsorship of the American retail chain for the team.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]The team manager, Johan Bruyneel, has been targeted in the same U.S. anti-doping case targeting the seven-time Tour champion. Bruyneel skipped the Tour to avoid being a distraction to the race and RadioShack riders.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Mention more good old-fashioned doperz minus details of it maybe being recreational fun stuff like another doperz, Tommy Boooonen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]It is the second doping case to emerge at the Tour this year. Cofidis rider Remy Di Gregorio of France was arrested on the first rest day on July 10 as part of a Marseille doping inquiry.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]At last! Hard facts!!! We find out there's a THIRD Schleck brother! Hmmm? Does he do da dope, too?[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]"We're a little bit shaken up," Steve Schleck said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Folks, you can't make this stuff up![/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Stay cool, y'all! And don't be a haterz![/COLOR]

Moderator Mode : I've tranferred this thread from the Professional Cycling thread in to the Doping thread.

Thanks
Limerickman.

Frank joins the search for Nicole's killer...

Fränk Schleck doping positive confirmed By: Cycling News Published: July 20, 15:51, Updated: July 20, 15:54 Race: Tour de France
schleck_220.jpg
Frank Schleck (RadioShack-Nissan)

RadioShack-Nissan rider vows to find source
Fränk Schleck has announced that the counter-analysis of his anti-doping control B-sample has confirmed the presence of Xipamide, a diuretic banned under the World Anti-Doping Agency code.
The RadioShack-Nissan rider pulled out of the Tour de France after learning of the initial positive test, and stated today that he witnessed the B-sample test at the AFLD laboratory in Châtenay-Malabry.
"The result of the counter test was positive but for me nothing changes: I just know that I did nothing wrong," Schleck said in a press release. "I will therefore continue my search to find out how the substance could have entered my body."
Schleck contends that he the innocent victim of "poisoning".
"At the moment we are analyzing minute by minute what exactly I have been doing, eating, drinking on the days before the control and on the 14th of July itself, whom I met, what materials I came in contact with, what nutritional supplements I took...
"The medical world states that this product, when performing in extreme conditions such as in a cycling tour, is very dangerous; it can even cause death. Therefore I really need to find the cause that clarifies how this product ended up in my system: since I didn’t take anything, I assume it must have been given to me by someone, or it could have happened through an accidental contamination, or it could be caused by something that is not yet known to me since we are still undertaking a number of analyses.
"Since these extra analyses will take a few days, I will communicate again from the moment I have received the results of the extra tests."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/frank-schleck-doping-positive-confirmed