Fraudulent acahf (Australian Council against health fraud)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark
[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Sent: Thursday, March
> 11, 2004 8:48 AM Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf (Australian
> Council against health fraud)

> > > If she so wished, she should be free to post as are
> > > all others. She has been slandered, and worse, here on
> > > a discussion group.
> >
> > Since the facts are that she lied about her degree 9note
> > the singular) there was no slander.
>
> There is more than enough evidence of slander or libel, of
> defamation. (Your attempt to cloud what was said,
> notwithstanding)

MY attempt to cloud? Sorry, sweetums, but I posted facts.
Show me where what I posted was not amply discussed.

> (And in case he may be thinking of removing any posts, I
> do have copies, if the relevant person reading this should
> have need of them. I will be most happy to compile them,
> whether according to date of posting or other)

You have that all wrong. Advocates for RealMedicine and
Opponents Against Health Fradu, like having the messages
available, as the messages are excellent examples of the
despicable tactics that Alties engage in to stifle
reasonable inquiry and the free speech of those with whom
they disagree.

You really have got to have your paranoia looked into.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf (Australian Council against
> >health fraud) From: [email protected] Date:
> >3/10/2004 5:27 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> >From: "Mark Probert-March 10, 2004" <Mark
[email protected]>
> >Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Sent: Thursday, March
> >11, 2004 8:48 AM Subject: Re: Fraudulent acahf
> >(Australian Council against health fraud)

> >> Since the facts are that she lied about her degree
> >> 9note the singular) there was no slander.
> >
> >There is more than enough evidence of slander or libel,
> >of defamation. (Your attempt to cloud what was said,
> >notwithstanding)
> >
> >(And in case he may be thinking of removing any posts, I
> >do have copies, if the relevant person reading this
> >should have need of them. I will be most happy to compile
> >them, whether according to date of posting or
other)

> Good for you Toby!!! It is wasy past time this was
> stopped.

What was stopped? Free speech of people with whom you
disagree? Jan, we already know of your fascist like
tactics and now you are encouraging Toby to be a fascist.
Shame on you.

> Sinko Mark Probert is doing his usual. He has no
> morals, IMHO.

Yes, I am sicko of your hypocrisy, bigotry and stupidity.

As for morals, you have no idea.