Fred Rod in GA -- mechanicals again?

John Forrest Tomlinson

Guest
What's the deal with this guy and his bikes? It seems at many big
races in the US he has bike problems.

From
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/apr06/georgia06/?id=results/georgia061

<< One of those 'younger' guys was Fred Rodriguez (Davitamon-Lotto)
who continued his many-year run of bad mechanical luck when riding in
the States. Entering the city of Macon, Rodriguez flatted. "I got a
flat coming in to the circuit and when I got the change I realized the
wheel was broken -- the gears were skipping on the wheel," Rodriguez
explained. >>

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> What's the deal with this guy and his bikes? It seems at many big
> races in the US he has bike problems.
>
> From
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/apr06/georgia06/?id=results/georgia061
>
> << One of those 'younger' guys was Fred Rodriguez (Davitamon-Lotto)
> who continued his many-year run of bad mechanical luck when riding in
> the States. Entering the city of Macon, Rodriguez flatted. "I got a
> flat coming in to the circuit and when I got the change I realized the
> wheel was broken -- the gears were skipping on the wheel," Rodriguez
> explained. >>

He hates packing up his euro bikes and traveling with them. So instead,
he picks one up from wall mart on the way to the race.

That looks pretty bad for neutral support don't you think?

That looks pretty bad for neutral support don't you think?