Fred's new team...

"jefcycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If anyone is interested, here's a link to a photo of Rodriguez's new
colors for '03.

> http://www.bettiniphoto.com/

On a ride on Saturday I was riding with a group and got off of the front on my way down 'little'
Pinehurst on my way to Moraga. There was a car behind me all of the way down. When we got into
Moraga and stopped for coffee someone told me that Fred had come over the top of Pinehurst right
behind me. I guess he got caught behind the car and then went straight at Canyon to climb 'big'
Pinehurst. I never saw him and no one passed me.

Again, today I was riding up 'big' Pinehurst and the guy I was riding with told me that he sees Fred
out there quite a bit. He was still wearing Domo gear apparently.

"Brian Trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Wow, those be some ugly colors.
>
> "jefcycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If anyone is interested, here's a link to a photo of Rodriguez's
new
> colors for '03.
> >
> > http://www.bettiniphoto.com/

We ought to stick with Trdina's idea of a great color scheme, dull asphalt gray and off-white.
I think that it would work for me. If Trdina wears that he would match the asphalt some SUV
ground him into.

Personally I like bright colors. Those who are seen aren't run over.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message > We ought to stick with Trdina's idea of a
great color scheme, dull
> asphalt gray and off-white.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about...?

Tom Kunich wrote:

> On a ride on Saturday I was riding with a group and got off of the front on my way down 'little'
> Pinehurst on my way to Moraga.

Rod tells me that whenever a dork like Kunich try to join one of thier training rides, they will let
the dork ride off the front and then turn and go another way. Anyone want to bet that is how Kunich
"got off the front" with this group?

Mom

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:
> Again, today I was riding up 'big' Pinehurst and the guy I was riding with told me that he sees
> Fred out there quite a bit. He was still wearing Domo gear apparently.

I've seen him on Redwood and Pinehurst a few times. On one rain ride I did recently, he was the only
other cyclist I saw for three hours. He had a big smile despite the cold, wet weather.

Go Fred!

Morgan

Brian the idea is that bright colors aren't ugly just because they're bright. How the hell can you
tell what the kit looks like from a frontal view of the winter stuff?