free ads posting for selling cars and houses ( www.cars-houses.com)

Christopher Jordan wrote:

> RECUMBENT CAR?? HOW NOVEL!!

See <http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velocar-camionette.html>.

If the body and half the wheels are eliminated, then:
<http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velo-velocar.html>.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Christopher Jordan wrote:
>
> > RECUMBENT CAR?? HOW NOVEL!!

> See <http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velocar-camionette.html>.
>
> If the body and half the wheels are eliminated, then:
> <http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velo-velocar.html>.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
> Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

HM? I write a full reply- and it disappears? Interesting new format.
Might even confuse the mindless DFers who have no reason ro crosspost
here.

Once again; thanks Tom, I forgot about that enjoyable museum. With new
materials and construction- we might even start a retro rage on a more
lightweight scale.

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

NEAT! If I did that using foam board; it would be an excellent retro
pedal car! Fairly light and easy to do- perhaps using coroplast for a
smooth curve.

Now; for a recumbent house (make it to Monster House, Monster Nation,
Weird Homes or some TV program yet!).

Maybe an Earth Shelter- Hobbit style, with recliners surrounding an
underground courtyard...

Chris

I have to check those free ads.

[email protected] wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>>Christopher Jordan wrote:
>>
>> > RECUMBENT CAR?? HOW NOVEL!!

>>See <http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velocar-camionette.html>.
>>
>>If the body and half the wheels are eliminated, then:
>><http://www.microcarmuseum.com/tour/velo-velocar.html>.
>>
>>--
>>Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
>>Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

> Once again; thanks Tom, I forgot about that enjoyable museum. With new
> materials and construction- we might even start a retro rage on a more
> lightweight scale.

Would not that end up being something similar to a Leitra [1]?

<http://www.leitra.dk/>