Free Anti Pollution face mask, offer end this Friday

On 12 Feb, 03:01, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Submit your request here (near end of page)
>
> What's the catch?
> You may get so excited about this new innovation that you end up on
> our user testimonial too : )

I don't feel like risking it on something without an impartial second
opinion.

On Feb 12, 8:56 pm, bornfree <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 12 Feb, 03:01, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Submit your request here (near end of page)

> > What's the catch?
> > You may get so excited about this new innovation that you end up on
> > our user testimonial too : )

> I don't feel like risking it on something without an impartial second
> opinion.

Thanks for your attention, we've just add a few more testimonial:
http://totobobo.com/testimonial.html

On 12 Feb, 15:09, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 8:56 pm, bornfree <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On 12 Feb, 03:01, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Submit your request here (near end of page)

> > > What's the catch?
> > > You may get so excited about this new innovation that you end up on
> > > our user testimonial too : )

> > I don't feel like risking it on something without an impartial second
> > opinion.

> Thanks for your attention, we've just add a few more testimonial:http://totobobo.com/testimonial.html

There's no "Proceed" button after you enter your details!

Pollution is higher in cars than outside anyway:

http://www.ecoschoolsscotland.org/home/index.asp?linkID=154

On Feb 12, 11:13 pm, spindrift <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 12 Feb, 15:09, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I don't feel like risking it on something without an impartial second
> > > opinion.

> > Thanks for your attention, we've just add a few more testimonial:http://totobobo.com/testimonial.html

> There's no "Proceed" button after you enter your details!
>
> Pollution is higher in cars than outside anyway:
>
>  http://www.ecoschoolsscotland.org/home/index.asp?linkID=154

Thanks for the warning.

There is a "Sumit" button after the last question : "Please send the
mask to this address:

It might take a while for the entire form to load. We tried Firefox
and IE, both work.

On Feb 12, 11:42 pm, totobobo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 11:13 pm, spindrift <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Thanks for your attention, we've just add a few more testimonial:http://totobobo.com/testimonial.html

> > There's no "Proceed" button after you enter your details!

> > Pollution is higher in cars than outside anyway:

> >  http://www.ecoschoolsscotland.org/home/index.asp?linkID=154

> Thanks for the warning.
>
> There is a "Sumit" button after the last question : "Please send the
> mask to this address:
>
> It might take a while for the entire form to load. We tried Firefox
> and IE, both work.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the few who submited their requests. It's getting late here
in Singapore. Good night everyone.