Free Belleville Rendez Vous

Tony W wrote:
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/uk/
>
> See RHS
>
> Free DVD with Saturday's Thunderer (or should that be Whimperer?)

as probably the only person on this ng who hasn't bought it, thanks for
the heads-up ;-)

vernon levy wrote:
> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Tony W wrote:
> >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/uk/
> >>
> >> See RHS
> >>
> >> Free DVD with Saturday's Thunderer (or should that be Whimperer?)

> > as probably the only person on this ng who hasn't bought it, thanks for
> > the heads-up ;-)
> >

> Nope, there's two of us ;-)

but have you seen it? I borrowed the DVD off someone in the club, it's
right up there with Diva Amelie and Delicatessen in terms of French
quark strangeness and charm.

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> vernon levy wrote:
>> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > as probably the only person on this ng who hasn't bought it, thanks for
>> > the heads-up ;-)
>> >

>> Nope, there's two of us ;-)

> but have you seen it?

Nope. I used to feel left out when everyone in u.r.c was talking about it.

I guess that puts me in a unique position ;-)

"vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> vernon levy wrote:
>>> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Nope, there's two of us ;-)

>> but have you seen it?

> Nope. I used to feel left out when everyone in u.r.c was talking about it.
>
> I guess that puts me in a unique position ;-)

Seen it, but not got a copy .. well, have now. Thanks!

"elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> but have you seen it?

>> Nope. I used to feel left out when everyone in u.r.c was talking about
>> it.
>>
>> I guess that puts me in a unique position ;-)

> Seen it, but not got a copy .. well, have now. Thanks!

Now got a copy and still not seen it ;-)

"vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Nope. I used to feel left out when everyone in u.r.c was talking about
>>> it.
>>>
>>> I guess that puts me in a unique position ;-)

>> Seen it, but not got a copy .. well, have now. Thanks!

> Now got a copy and still not seen it ;-)

Reduced on Amazon at the moment from £19.99 to £7.99 .... ;)

elyob wrote:
> "vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Seen it, but not got a copy .. well, have now. Thanks!

> > Now got a copy and still not seen it ;-)

> Reduced on Amazon at the moment from £19.99 to £7.99 .... ;)

and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->

BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

MartinM wrote:

> and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->
>
> BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

Only bought the paper this morning. Probably won't get round to watching it
for weeks, maybe even months...
--
Chris

Chris Slade wrote:
> MartinM wrote:
>
> > and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->
> >
> > BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

> Only bought the paper this morning. Probably won't get round to watching it
> for weeks, maybe even months...

I meant bought it before today

BTW how do I get the accordian tune as a ringtone?

MartinM wrote:

> Chris Slade wrote:
>> MartinM wrote:
>>
>> > and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->
>> >
>> > BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

>> Only bought the paper this morning. Probably won't get round to watching
>> it for weeks, maybe even months...

> I meant bought it before today
>
> BTW how do I get the accordian tune as a ringtone?

Sample it from the DVD (I assume that it's on there?), and transfer to phone
using bluetooth.
--
Chris

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->
>
> BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

Having given the heads up I failed to procure a copy today myself. Bum.

Tony W wrote:
> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > and for anyone reading this after Saturday, eBay is that way ---->
> >
> > BTW has anyone bought it but not seen it?

> Having given the heads up I failed to procure a copy today myself. Bum.

the 24 hr petrol station is that way --->