Free bus rides for cyclists...

Bean Long said:
BT... time to make some adjustments to your bike program costings :)

Coolness. BTW - is the Brisbane bus-bike thing still operational or just on certain routes?

On Dec 3, 9:54 am, Bean Long <[email protected]> wrote:
> In Canberra, apparently! See the Action website
> (http://www.action.act.gov.au/) for details or follow this link:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2vduw9
>
> BT... time to make some adjustments to your bike program costings :)
>
> --
> Bean
>
> Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Ooh, that's just what I needed to get my lovely wife to ride to work
more often! ;-)

BTH

BT Humble wrote:

> Ooh, that's just what I needed to get my lovely wife to ride to work
> more often! ;-)
>

> BTH

Not bad eh! Given you're down in Gordon you can probably be the first to
hop on in the mornings!

--

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:54:29 +1100, Bean Long wrote:

> In Canberra, apparently! See the Action website
> (http://www.action.act.gov.au/) for details or follow this link:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2vduw9
>
> BT... time to make some adjustments to your bike program costings :)

Why would you need to bus in Canberra?
It is small, flat and full of routes. I suppose you could carry a bike in
Winter just for the free bus fare is roundabout may you dizzy.

dewatf.

dewatf wrote:

> Why would you need to bus in Canberra?

I rode past someone from work waiting for the bus the other morning in
Gowrie. The bus was just up my jacksy as I came past her. I didn't see
the bus again until I got to Civic (~20 k's), where it came past as I
was heading over Parkes way. I saw my workmate enter the building 5
minutes after I'd showered and changed and logged in to the network! The
answer to the question is, sometimes it's nice to be late for work!