free coaster

does anyone know of a product (kit) available to change a coaster
brake hub to a free wheel hub? my 4 year old son has a 12in. bicycle
he wants to use as a pit bike at the bmx park. i want hand brakes in
case he attempts to jump it an inadvertantly stomps on the peddles and
stops the bike.

thanks in advance

Depending on the manufacturer of the coaster brake. Its probably either a
bendix or maybe shimano. The freecoaster conversion kits come up on ebay
quite often.
I used one back in my bmx days to convert a set o skyway mags.

news:[email protected]...