Free Excel Training log and Average Speed Diary

Tom Stormcrowe

Jul 29, 2006
I put together a training log based on excel to help with training. This program is spyware free, imagine that with a freebie! I have it hosted on Filesave in two files: 2006, and 2007 versions. Feel free to download them and use them with my compliments! The numbers in the files when they are downloaded are simply placeholder numbers I used to test the macro's and formulas. You can make as many copies of the programs as you want, and can distribute them as far as you want......as long as you don't sell them! Feel free to scan them before you use them!:D

By the way, I'd appreciate feedback as to the utility of these programs or notification about any problems using them!

Tom Stormcrowe said:
I put together a training log based on excel to help with training. This program is spyware free, imagine that with a freebie! I have it hosted on Filesave in two files: 2006, and 2007 versions. Feel free to download them and use them with my compliments! The numbers in the files when they are downloaded are simply placeholder numbers I used to test the macro's and formulas. You can make as many copies of the programs as you want, and can distribute them as far as you want......as long as you don't sell them! Feel free to scan them before you use them!:D

By the way, I'd appreciate feedback as to the utility of these programs or notification about any problems using them!
Just bumping it to ,make it easier to find!

I'd also appreciate any feedback from those that DL'd either one, the 2006 or 2007 file! Thanks!

Tom Stormcrowe said:
Just bumping it to ,make it easier to find!

I'd also appreciate any feedback from those that DL'd either one, the 2006 or 2007 file! Thanks!
do u just click the yellow donload button and wait?

n_sumo23 said:
do u just click the yellow donload button and wait?
Yuppers! You may have to continue the DL manually after that by clicking an additional DL link if you use Firefox or have your Active-X disabled on IE.

Tom Stormcrowe said:
Yuppers! You may have to continue the DL manually after that by clicking an additional DL link if you use Firefox or have your Active-X disabled on IE.
hi i click the yellow button and it says it is downloading. it seems to take a while do i just have to wait?

n_sumo23 said:
hi i click the yellow button and it says it is downloading. it seems to take a while do i just have to wait?
The file isn't zipped, no compression on it, so how fast it comes in is limited by your ISP hookup. It's 195 kbyte, so if you are dialup, it may take a few....