Free kids or small ladies SPD shoes

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
Kids just grow too darned fast ;-(

Size 36 (US 3.5) Shimano SH-M033B They still look and even smell brand new!

(Shimano marketing) Description: Great looking, great performing entry-level SPD® shoe.
Durable, breathable split leather and nylon mesh upper, EVA backed inner sole, rubber
outsole, fiberglass-reinforced nylon midsole. Full lacing for a custom fit. SPD® compatible.
Black/Grey (BLK).

> Kids just grow too darned fast ;-(
>

> Size 36 (US 3.5) Shimano SH-M033B They still look and even smell brand new!
>

> (Shimano marketing) Description: Great looking, great performing entry-level SPD® shoe.
> Durable, breathable split leather and nylon mesh upper, EVA backed inner sole, rubber
> outsole, fiberglass-reinforced nylon midsole. Full lacing for a custom fit. SPD® compatible.
> Black/Grey (BLK).

I am claiming them. That's my size. Email me.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> Carla A-G wrote:
> > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>Kids just grow too darned fast ;-(
> >>

> >>Size 36 (US 3.5) Shimano SH-M033B They still look and even smell brand new!
>
> > I am claiming them. That's my size.
>
> Simply amazing! As I was typing that I wondered "Could Carla's feet be this small?"

yep... and next to my gun boats her feet seem amazingly tiny. Funny to see our shoes lined up by
the door...

Jimbo...Das Boots...(san)

> Kids just grow too darned fast ;-(
>

> Size 36 (US 3.5) Shimano SH-M033B They still look and even smell brand new!
>

> (Shimano marketing) Description: Great looking, great performing entry-level SPD® shoe.
> Durable, breathable split leather and nylon mesh upper, EVA backed inner sole, rubber
> outsole, fiberglass-reinforced nylon midsole. Full lacing for a custom fit. SPD® compatible.
> Black/Grey (BLK).

Nope. Don't care if they're free. You can keep 'em. I've got my own kids, thank you. The shoes are a
different matter though....
--
Westie

> "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Kids just grow too darned fast ;-(
> >

> > Size 36 (US 3.5) Shimano SH-M033B They still look and even smell brand new!
> >

> > (Shimano marketing) Description: Great looking, great performing entry-level SPD® shoe. Durable,
> > breathable split leather and nylon mesh upper, EVA backed inner sole, rubber outsole,
> > fiberglass-reinforced nylon midsole. Full lacing for a custom fit. SPD® compatible. Black/Grey
> > (BLK).
> >

> Nope. Don't care if they're free. You can keep 'em. I've got my own kids, thank you. The shoes are
> a different matter though....
> --
> Westie

he he, yep, we got all kinds here.
--
~Travis

On 5/22/03 12:47 PM, in article [email protected], "jimbo(san)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
>
>> Carla A-G wrote:

>>> I am claiming them. That's my size.
>>
>> Simply amazing! As I was typing that I wondered "Could Carla's feet be this small?"
>
> yep... and next to my gun boats her feet seem amazingly tiny. Funny to see our shoes lined up by
> the door...
>
> Jimbo...Das Boots...(san)

To save space, you could stack her shoes INSIDE of yours :cool:

-Chris
44/10.5