Free Report-Easier way to Fire Up Charcoal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Robert, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up charcoal
    and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
    should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very, very
    easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works much
    better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical fluids. It's
    a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting process you can
    download it at www.howtobarbeque101.com - drop me a line and let me
    know how it went.

    Tags:

  2. BOB

    BOB Guest

    Robert wrote:
    :: Hi everyone,
    ::
    :: I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up
    charcoal
    :: and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
    :: should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very,
    very
    :: easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works much
    :: better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical fluids.
    It's
    :: a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting process you can
    :: download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a line and let me
    :: know how it went.

    Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe file
    like your does.
    http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k

    Freakin' SPAMMER.

    Do you really think that anyone here is dumb enough to download your
    ..exe file?

    BOB

    --
    Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    BOB wrote:
    > Robert wrote:
    >>> Hi everyone,
    >>>
    >>> I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up charcoal
    >>> and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
    >>> should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very,
    >>> very easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works
    >>> much better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical
    >>> fluids. It's a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting
    >>> process you can download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a
    >>> line and let me know how it went.

    > Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe file
    > like your does.
    > http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k
    >
    > Freakin' SPAMMER.

    Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

  4. BOB

    BOB Guest

    jmcquown wrote:
    :: BOB wrote:
    ::: Robert wrote:
    ::::: Hi everyone,
    :::::
    ::::: I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up
    charcoal
    ::::: and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something
    you
    ::::: should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal
    very,
    ::::: very easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it
    works
    ::::: much better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical
    ::::: fluids. It's a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting
    ::::: process you can download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a
    ::::: line and let me know how it went.
    :::
    ::: Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe
    file
    ::: like your does.
    ::: http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k
    :::
    ::: Freakin' SPAMMER.
    :::
    :: Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

    I changed that so as to *NOT* help with his spam link.

    BOB

    --
    Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

  5. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    BOB wrote:
    > jmcquown wrote:

    >>> Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

    > I changed that so as to *NOT* help with his spam link.
    >
    > BOB

    Ahhh! Thanks! And you're absolutely correct; don't *ever* download an
    executable (.exe) file unless you know absolutely what you are getting
    yourself into.

  6. Default User

    Default User Guest

    BOB wrote:

    > I changed that so as to NOT help with his spam link.

    BTW, anyone interested in the "big secret" can read a similar thread on
    alt.food.barbecue.

    Brian
    won't shut up.