Free Report-Easier way to Fire Up Charcoal

Robert

Guest
Hi everyone,

I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up charcoal
and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very, very
easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works much
better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical fluids. It's
a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting process you can
download it at www.howtobarbeque101.com - drop me a line and let me
know how it went.

Robert wrote:
:: Hi everyone,
::
:: I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up
charcoal
:: and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
:: should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very,
very
:: easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works much
:: better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical fluids.
It's
:: a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting process you can
:: download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a line and let me
:: know how it went.

Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe file
like your does.
http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k

Freakin' SPAMMER.

Do you really think that anyone here is dumb enough to download your
..exe file?

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

BOB wrote:
> Robert wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up charcoal
>>> and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something you
>>> should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal very,
>>> very easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it works
>>> much better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical
>>> fluids. It's a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting
>>> process you can download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a
>>> line and let me know how it went.

> Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe file
> like your does.
> http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k
>
> Freakin' SPAMMER.

Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

jmcquown wrote:
:: BOB wrote:
::: Robert wrote:
::::: Hi everyone,
:::::
::::: I've been reading quite a bit on how fellow bbq'rs light up
charcoal
::::: and I believe the method I learned 20+ years ago is something
you
::::: should give it a try. It starts briquettes and lump charcoal
very,
::::: very easy without a chimney. If you use it with a chimney it
works
::::: much better than using newspaper. It's all natural, no chemical
::::: fluids. It's a free ebook loaded with pictures of the starting
::::: process you can download it at www.howtoSPAM101.com - drop me a
::::: line and let me know how it went.
:::
::: Try this one instead. It doesn't ask anyone to download a .exe
file
::: like your does.
::: http://tinyurl.com/mqd3k
:::
::: Freakin' SPAMMER.
:::
:: Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

I changed that so as to *NOT* help with his spam link.

BOB

--

BOB wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Didn't you notice his link is howtoSPAM.com?! ;)

> I changed that so as to *NOT* help with his spam link.
>
> BOB

Ahhh! Thanks! And you're absolutely correct; don't *ever* download an
executable (.exe) file unless you know absolutely what you are getting
yourself into.

BOB wrote:

> I changed that so as to NOT help with his spam link.

BTW, anyone interested in the "big secret" can read a similar thread on
alt.food.barbecue.

Brian
won't shut up.