Free ride, Urban, Dirt jump

Super Otaku

Feb 19, 2004
In this spring, I was planning to get a new urban, free ride dirt jump bike. It is easy to find some, but the problem is, the price!!!! all of them are so expensive that I might have to wait untll next summer to earn up my money to get it !!!!!!
So, is there anyone who knows any urban, free ride dirt jump bike which is around $500 to$700 Canadian?(which is around $350 to $550 US dollar. )

The cheepest I can think of off hand is the Specialized P1 hardtail, that is 660 us dollars, I think that haro may have one thats cheeper and it may be better to, I havent seen the specs yet. If you are looking for a full suspension the two cheapest are the 2003 Iron Horse sgs Sport (899) or the Specialized Bighit Spec (799-8800 this is the bike that I am getting (I have been babysitting and walking dogs since september to get enough money)
Good Luck on finding a bike!

Originally posted by Super Otaku
In this spring, I was planning to get a new urban, free ride dirt jump bike. It is easy to find some, but the problem is, the price!!!! all of them are so expensive that I might have to wait untll next summer to earn up my money to get it !!!!!!
So, is there anyone who knows any urban, free ride dirt jump bike which is around $500 to$700 Canadian?(which is around $350 to $550 US dollar. )

Have you tried BackPeddling ? I sold my Norco 250 frame there just a while ago there. Do you have a bike now that you can upgrade? I have been into bikes a long time and would suggest always to buy used if possible. And you can tell if it's been beat or not. He doesn't have any mountain bikes in right now but that could have changed by the time you read this. Other than his $1800 24. Swing by Cox trails and say hi!

-Rich :cool: