FREE SCIENTIFIC E-JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS ( many articles about DIABETES)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by George, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. George

    George Guest

    Hi
    I found out an interesting web page about scientific journal articles.
    It has MANY ARTICLES ABOUT DIABETES.
    http://www.scientific-journal-articles.org

    It offers:
    1. Free access of all readers to our publications
    2. It offers to the authors the capability to freely
    and unlimitedly express their views and the results
    of their papers, research and reviews. It does not
    impose limits in thematic material, in the length
    and in the content of our publications (i.e. the
    publication may include 3D images, videos or any
    other technological product that Internet can host).
    There is not charge for the authors-researchers
    wishing to publish their scientific work in one of
    our journals. It shall publish any scientific
    article for free. http://www.scientific-journal-
    articles.org
    3. It put each publication under public comments and
    forum. Every reader can publicly express his
    comments, queries and views on any of our
    publications and can also participate in a forum
    related to each publication. The author will be able
    to participate in that forum and reply to any
    inquiries or support his views. I think that it
    worth to take a look at that site http://www.scientific-journal-
    articles.org

    Post your research results now for free!

    Tags:

  2. cc'd by email

    Commercial posts are in violation of the group charter and,
    WHY we would want to subscribe to a "vanity" press is beyond
    me Any REPUTABLE, peer-reviewed journal is available from
    Medline or Cahiers, and a few other legitimate sites