Free! Storage space for words is yours for no money! Sample below - click link at the bottom to down

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Below is a sample of our latest offer- free, high quality word storage space! That's right, you pay
    nothing - no money down, none to pay later!!

    www.more-free-word-space-4-u.com

    You got this message because you subscribed to the Gullible Sod mailing list. To unsubscribe, simply
    click the link below:

    /we-mean-you-will-now-get-even-more-spam.com

    Because we put that last bit up there in this e-mail, the feds say this ain't spam and you'll just
    have to put up with this shit.

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    news:[email protected]... <snip>

    Will start sending my words via email if I may. Do I get any gaurantee that my words will be
    available when I need them? Am I restricted from using any words deposited and if so will I have
    replacement or spare words?

    Simon......."speechless"

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    >
    > Will start sending my words via email if I may. Do I get any gaurantee
    that
    > my words will be available when I need them? Am I restricted from using any words deposited and if
    > so will I have replacement or spare words?
    >
    > Simon......."speechless"

    The Co. accepts no responsibility for loss of words stored or problems with word retrieval.

    Shaun aRe

  4. Dennis Baker

    Dennis Baker Guest

    > Below is a sample of our latest offer- free, high quality word storage space! That's right, you
    > pay nothing - no money down, none to pay later!!

    And if you act quickly we'll through in redundancy for free! That's right, reply now and we will
    replicate your message to thousands of usenet servers across the world to ensure that your message
    is preserved for eternity. Please respond quickly because we will only extend this offer until
    usenet dies!

    To remove yourself from this list please click on the following link :
    http://ccard.billing.pr0nsite.com/signupnow.html

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    You have been reported to your ISP. Die Spammer, die like the single celled pond scum that you
    really are! Mwahhhahahahahahahaha!

    To: [email protected] Please terminate this users account. He is in violation of the the
    Newsgroups charter and FAQ. And guilty of being a dirty filthy spammer. Do you need more reasons? If
    so, do you have a day or two?

    :p

    Cheers Shaun
    --