Free! Storage space for words is yours for no money! Sample below - click link at the bottom to down

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Rimmer

Below is a sample of our latest offer- free, high quality word storage space! That's right, you pay
nothing - no money down, none to pay later!!

www.more-free-word-space-4-u.com

You got this message because you subscribed to the Gullible Sod mailing list. To unsubscribe, simply
click the link below:

www.unsubscribe/we-mean-confirm-e-mail-address-is-active/sorry-to-see-you-go
/we-mean-you-will-now-get-even-more-spam.com

Because we put that last bit up there in this e-mail, the feds say this ain't spam and you'll just
have to put up with this ****.

"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... <snip>

Will start sending my words via email if I may. Do I get any gaurantee that my words will be
available when I need them? Am I restricted from using any words deposited and if so will I have
replacement or spare words?

Simon......."speechless"

Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... <snip>
>
> Will start sending my words via email if I may. Do I get any gaurantee
that
> my words will be available when I need them? Am I restricted from using any words deposited and if
> so will I have replacement or spare words?
>
> Simon......."speechless"

The Co. accepts no responsibility for loss of words stored or problems with word retrieval.

Shaun aRe

"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Below is a sample of our latest offer- free, high quality word storage space! That's right, you
> pay nothing - no money down, none to pay later!!
>

And if you act quickly we'll through in redundancy for free! That's right, reply now and we will
replicate your message to thousands of usenet servers across the world to ensure that your message
is preserved for eternity. Please respond quickly because we will only extend this offer until
usenet dies!

To remove yourself from this list please click on the following link :
http://ccard.billing.pr0nsite.com/signupnow.html

You have been reported to your ISP. Die Spammer, die like the single celled pond scum that you
really are! Mwahhhahahahahahahaha!

To: [email protected] Please terminate this users account. He is in violation of the the
Newsgroups charter and FAQ. And guilty of being a dirty filthy spammer. Do you need more reasons? If
so, do you have a day or two?

Path: .ihug.co.nz!newsfeeds.ihug.co.nz!ihug.co.nz!newsfeed01.tsnz.net!out.nntp.be!
propagator-sanjose!news-in-sanjose!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!news
feed.freenet.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!host81-152-38-45.range81-152.btce
ntralplus.COM!not-for-mail From: "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
alt.mountain-bike Subject: Free! Storage space for words is yours for no money! Sample below - click
link at the bottom to download more! Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:00:17 -0000 Lines: 63 Message-ID:
<[email protected]> NNTP-Posting-Host:
host81-152-38-45.range81-152.btcentralplus.com
(81.152.38.45)X-Trace: fu-berlin.de 1048175996 75745819 81.152.38.45 (16 [170198]) X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200 Xref: .ihug.co.nz
alt.mountain-bike:294574

:p

Cheers Shaun
--
Westie

Status
Not open for further replies.