free stuff, Perth

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by byron27, Mar 6, 2006.

  1. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Please let me know if this is inappropriate. Its all free so i cant see any problems.

    I guess this is only for the sandgropers amongst us as i dont know if its worth mailing stuff like this over east but if your real keen.....

    This is all free to a good home. Im off to Canada (yes, i love celine dion that much...) for a year and a bit and all this stuff ive kept thinking i might use has to go.

    email me at byron.davyATenvironment.wa.gov.au if your keen.

    Tiagra 9 speed rear mech
    Tiagra 9 speed front mech
    9 speed shimano cassette
    Brevatto handlebars - alloy
    Cinelli handlebars - alloy
    numerous quill stems of diff. lengths
    105 32 hole rear hub
    front wheel - alex rim on ultegra hub
    32 hole mavic rim
    numerous seat tubes - 27.2 and 26.8.

    Tags:

  2. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309
    Byron,

    see my email to your work address

    SteveA

  3. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    The Australian way has shone through and it is all gone!

  4. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > SteveA Wrote:
    >
    >>Byron,
    >>
    >>see my email to your work address
    >>
    >>SteveA

    > The Australian way has shone through and it is all gone!

    Reminds me of when I gave away my first motorbike. Posted in
    aus.motorcycles around midnight as free to good home to first response.
    First response arrived 6 minutes later with numerous others in the next
    hour.

    daveB

  5. Treadly

    Treadly New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2006
    Hi Byron

    Just a short message to let you know that the pulse monitor I got from you some time ago is working well and has had a lot of use.

    Good luck on your new life!

  6. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Cheers, good to hear!

    It gave me no problems in the time i had it and it sounds like its doing the right thing by you to!

  7. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    hey Byron, good luck over in Canada! very jealous... you will be over there in time for the Stanley Cup play-offs!! Where about are you going and what are you up to over there ?

  8. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    The wifey has family in Vancouver so we are going to stay there. I intend to do lots of riding in the mountains, see snow for the first time, take up snowboarding, learn how to ice skate, go to many Vancouver Canuck games and drive down to Seattle to watch a few NFL and NBA games.

    Not much ;)

  9. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    b**tard :)

    great stuff!

  10. DeF

    DeF Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > MikeyOz Wrote:
    >> hey Byron, good luck over in Canada! very jealous... you will be over
    >> there in time for the Stanley Cup play-offs!! Where about are you going
    >> and what are you up to over there ?

    > The wifey has family in Vancouver so we are going to stay there. I
    > intend to do lots of riding in the mountains, see snow for the first
    > time, take up snowboarding, learn how to ice skate, go to many
    > Vancouver Canuck games and drive down to Seattle to watch a few NFL and
    > NBA games.
    >
    > Not much ;)

    Vancouver, one of the nicest cities I reckon, have visited there
    many times but never ridden there. Skiing on the local slopes is
    pretty good, especially the "night skiing" where the slopes are
    floodlit. Stanley park is nice and visit Victoria and the rest
    of Vancouver island if you can.

    Watch out for the trolley buses.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: [email protected] finger.murdoch.edu.au
    To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.