Free Th Pushbikes!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Ken Oaf, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Ken Oaf

    Ken Oaf Guest

    Tags:

  2. DRS

    DRS Guest

  3. Ken Oaf wrote:

    > The torture as depicted in the image in the link below must NOT be allowed to
    > happen again. It is cruel and inhuman to subject a poor bicycle to such
    > treatment.
    >
    > http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img29&image=BikeTorture.jpg

    Tyres look okay to me.

    If we are going to take the anti-obesity dollars to promote bicycling,
    this might be a useful photo (for a quick show). Also great if you
    manufactured that bicycle.

  4. DRS

    DRS Guest

    "Terry Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ken Oaf wrote:
    >>
    >> The torture as depicted in the image in the link below must NOT be
    >> allowed to happen again. It is cruel and inhuman to subject a poor
    >> bicycle to such treatment.
    >>
    >> http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img29&image=BikeTorture.jpg

    > Tyres look okay to me.
    >
    > If we are going to take the anti-obesity dollars to promote bicycling,
    > this might be a useful photo (for a quick show). Also great if you
    > manufactured that bicycle.

    If you want to get all serious about it - she's not actually sitting on the
    bike. And note the chock in front of the rear wheel, preventing it from
    actually moving.

    --

    A: Top-posters.

  5. DRS wrote:
    ......snip....

    > If you want to get all serious about it

    Is there any other way?

    > A: Top-posters.
    > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

    Hmm, another answer is very clearly suggested.

  6. Ken Oaf wrote:
    > The torture as depicted in the image in the link below must NOT be allowed to
    > happen again. It is cruel and inhuman to subject a poor bicycle to such
    > treatment.

    You're right. Even Merlin agrees:

    <http://zero.racetime.com.au/merlin/merlin.php?str=Free+th++bicycles>

    --
    Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org>

  7. hippy

    hippy Guest

    >Originally posted by John Tserkezis Ken Oaf wrote: The torture as
    >depicted in the image in the link below must NOT be allowed to happen
    >again. It is cruel and inhuman to subject a poor bicycle to such
    >treatment.
    >
    >You're right. Even Merlin agrees:
    >
    >http://zero.racetime.com.au/merlin/merlin.php?str=Free+th+bicycles

    LMAO! :D