Free to a good home ....

Andrew B

Guest
After clearing out another cupboard I have found the following items that I would rather went to a
good home, than be thrown away.

Karrimor / Gore Activent Test Jacket (Yellow & Medium) A lightweight windproof, highly water
resistant cycling jacket.

Adidas Garda (Black / Blue & UK 7) SPD compatible cycling shoe.

The only condition I insist on is if the clothing is not what you expected / doesn't fit etc. the
goods MUST be passed on FREE to someone else.

If any one is interested or would like further information, contact me.

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew B <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After clearing out another cupboard I have found the following items that
> would rather went to a good home, than be thrown away.
>
> Karrimor / Gore Activent Test Jacket (Yellow & Medium) A lightweight windproof, highly water
> resistant cycling jacket.
>
> Adidas Garda (Black / Blue & UK 7) SPD compatible cycling shoe.
>
> The only condition I insist on is if the clothing is not what you expected
/
> doesn't fit etc. the goods MUST be passed on FREE to someone else.
>
> If any one is interested or would like further information, contact me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

Probably too late, but I'd be interested in the jacket. promise I'll forward it on FOC if it
doesn't fit!

Thanks.

--
Mark

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

Thanks for all the emails, unfortunately to jacket has now found a good home.

The shoes are still here if anyone wants them !

Regards,

Andrew

news:[email protected]... After clearing out another cupboard I