Free to a good home ....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew B, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    After clearing out another cupboard I have found the following items that I would rather went to a
    good home, than be thrown away.

    Karrimor / Gore Activent Test Jacket (Yellow & Medium) A lightweight windproof, highly water
    resistant cycling jacket.

    Adidas Garda (Black / Blue & UK 7) SPD compatible cycling shoe.

    The only condition I insist on is if the clothing is not what you expected / doesn't fit etc. the
    goods MUST be passed on FREE to someone else.

    If any one is interested or would like further information, contact me.

    Regards,

    Andrew

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Andrew B <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After clearing out another cupboard I have found the following items that
    > would rather went to a good home, than be thrown away.
    >
    > Karrimor / Gore Activent Test Jacket (Yellow & Medium) A lightweight windproof, highly water
    > resistant cycling jacket.
    >
    > Adidas Garda (Black / Blue & UK 7) SPD compatible cycling shoe.
    >
    > The only condition I insist on is if the clothing is not what you expected
    /
    > doesn't fit etc. the goods MUST be passed on FREE to someone else.
    >
    > If any one is interested or would like further information, contact me.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Andrew

    Probably too late, but I'd be interested in the jacket. promise I'll forward it on FOC if it
    doesn't fit!

    Thanks.

    --
    Mark

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

  3. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    Thanks for all the emails, unfortunately to jacket has now found a good home.

    The shoes are still here if anyone wants them !

    Regards,

    Andrew

    news:[email protected]... After clearing out another cupboard I