Free to anyone that lives nearby

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gadget, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    I have a raliegh eclipse bike that I'm considering dumping but the frame is in good condition and it
    seems such a waste to throw away. It needs a little work on the bearing points (cleaning and
    greasing) and the cogs and chain need replacing. The brakes need tuning but are adequate. It's free
    to anyone in the Enfield area if they collect it or if they wish I'll even deliver it personally.
    Just e-mail me.

    Many Thanks

    Gadget

    Tags:

  2. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    The bike has been taken off my hands.

    Gadget

  3. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Gadget <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > The bike has been taken off my hands.
    >
    > Gadget

    Intentionally? :)