Free To Good Home

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Barry, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. John Barry

    John Barry Guest

    I have a pair of roofbars (an official VW part) for a Mk 3 Golf. They are in brand-new condition,
    having been used literally only once. They are supplied complete with keys for locking to vehicle,
    torque wrench and fitting instructions.

    More importantly, they are complete with two tried-and-trusted Automaxi roof-mounted carriers (the
    "upside-down" type) which hold bikes very securely without the hassle of lighting boards etc.

    Tags:

  2. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "John Barry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a pair of roofbars (an official VW part) for a Mk 3 Golf. They
    are
    > in brand-new condition, having been used literally only once. They are supplied complete with keys
    > for locking to vehicle, torque wrench and fitting instructions.
    >
    > More importantly, they are complete with two tried-and-trusted Automaxi roof-mounted carriers (the
    > "upside-down" type) which hold bikes very securely without the hassle of lighting boards etc.

    Definitely :) My brothers got a Mk3 Golf. As I sold my car, I'd be interested in these as his car is
    now my car ;)

    Obviously we'll cover p&p & include some beer money :) ... you can mail me via my site

    www.local-hotel.com/contact.html

    Nick