Free Tri-flow followup (Zilla)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Morgan, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    Back in May, Zilla posted this thread notifying us of free Tri-Flow by the internet:

    http://tinyurl.com/rzwp

    I would like to announce that today I received my 1/4 oz. (7 ml) tube of Tri-Flow superior
    lubricant. It cost me nothing. But I object to the fact they said delivery would take 6 to 8 weeks,
    when it actually took 20 weeks for delivery of the product. Did anyone else get theirs? Was I the
    only one silly enough to sign up for this promotion? =)

    -John Morgan

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Back in May, Zilla posted this thread notifying us of free Tri-Flow by the internet:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rzwp
    >
    > I would like to announce that today I received my 1/4 oz. (7 ml) tube of Tri-Flow superior
    > lubricant. It cost me nothing. But I object to the
    fact
    > they said delivery would take 6 to 8 weeks, when it actually took 20 weeks for delivery of the
    > product. Did anyone else get theirs? Was I the only one silly enough to sign up for this
    > promotion? =)
    >
    > -John Morgan

    Yep, you were the only one!

    Don't you get that stuff for free at work?
    --
    Slacker

  3. John Morgan wrote:
    > Back in May, Zilla posted this thread notifying us of free Tri-Flow by the internet:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rzwp
    >
    > I would like to announce that today I received my 1/4 oz. (7 ml) tube of Tri-Flow superior
    > lubricant. It cost me nothing. But I object to the fact they said delivery would take 6 to 8
    > weeks, when it actually took 20 weeks for delivery of the product. Did anyone else get theirs? Was
    > I the only one silly enough to sign up for this promotion? =)
    >
    > -John Morgan

    Did not try to get any for free, but I really like Tri-Flow, much better than anything else I have
    tried. Good luck with it, it is certainly better than White Lightening when water is involved.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

  4. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > Don't you get that stuff for free at work?
    > --
    > Slacker

    Yeah, which is even funnier that I bothered to sign up for it. It wasn't really the lure of free
    goods that motivated me... I simply had an urge to try it. Perhaps just to see if they would
    really send it.

    And they did.

    -John Morgan

  5. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I haven't received mine yet!

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Back in May, Zilla posted this thread notifying us of free Tri-Flow by the internet:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/rzwp
    >
    > I would like to announce that today I received my 1/4 oz. (7 ml) tube of Tri-Flow superior
    > lubricant. It cost me nothing. But I object to the
    fact
    > they said delivery would take 6 to 8 weeks, when it actually took 20 weeks for delivery of the
    > product. Did anyone else get theirs? Was I the only one silly enough to sign up for this
    > promotion? =)
    >
    > -John Morgan

  6. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Albeit I bought a small tube from REI and like it.

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I haven't received mine yet!
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    >

    > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Back in May, Zilla posted this thread notifying us of free Tri-Flow by
    the
    > > internet:
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/rzwp
    > >
    > > I would like to announce that today I received my 1/4 oz. (7 ml) tube of Tri-Flow superior
    > > lubricant. It cost me nothing. But I object to the
    > fact
    > > they said delivery would take 6 to 8 weeks, when it actually took 20
    weeks
    > > for delivery of the product. Did anyone else get theirs? Was I the
    only
    > > one silly enough to sign up for this promotion? =)
    > >
    > > -John Morgan

  7. Zilla says:

    >I haven't received mine yet!

    Should we file that under "Just Desserts?"

    ;-)