Free Tyrone Williams !!!!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 9, 2005.

  1. [email protected] wrote:
    > A win win
    >

    > HOUSTON - A truck driver accused in the deaths of 19 illegal

    immigrants
    > crammed into his sweltering tractor-trailer went on trial Tuesday,

    with a
    > prosecutor calling him the most "heartless, evil" member of the

    smuggling
    > ring because he didn't help people as they slowly died.
    > Tyrone Williams, 34, could get the death penalty if convicted for his

    part
    > in the nation's deadliest immigrant-smuggling attempt.
    > Defense attorney Craig Washington told the jury that while his client

    is
    > guilty of transporting illegal immigrants, he is not responsible for

    the 19
    > deaths.
    > Washington said Williams, a Jamaican immigrant, would have helped the
    > immigrants who screamed for help and tried to claw their way out of

    the
    > trailer, but he did not speak Spanish and did not understand their

    cries.
    > Williams is charged with 58 counts of harboring and transporting

    illegal
    > immigrants. He is the only one of 14 defendants in the case to face

    the
    > death penalty, which is allowed under federal law in smuggling

    attempts that
    > end in death.
    > His truck was found abandoned at a truck stop about 125 miles

    southwest of
    > Houston in May 2003, with 17 of the more than 70 people inside dead,
    > including a 5-year-old boy. Two others died later.
    > Federal prosecutor Daniel Rodriguez told jurors that Williams cared

    only
    > about how much he got paid.
    > Rather than help the immigrants as they kicked out a signal light and

    cried
    > for help, Williams demanded more money from the smuggling ring

    because he
    > feared the immigrants would damage his truck, the prosecutor said.
    > "This was criminal enterprise that treated people worse than cattle

    on the
    > way to the slaughterhouse," Rodriguez said. "He was the most

    heartless, evil
    > and cruel member of the organization."

    Tyrone did what our gummint fails to do, get rid of illegal aliens.
    Williams deserves some sort of award.

    Paul

    http://www.stormfront.org/ Stormfront

    Tags:

  2. The Jews

    The Jews Guest

    On 9 Mar 2005 05:56:57 -0800, paul_[email protected] wrote:

    >Tyrone did what our gummint fails to do, get rid of illegal aliens.
    >Williams deserves some sort of award.
    >
    >Paul
    >
    >http://www.stupidfront.org/ Stormfront

    We need to work more on the dumbshits. Do you want to come in, or just
    wait until we come for you?