Free webcasting?

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by McDreamy, Jun 28, 2006.

1. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

Anyone know of a place to find free webcasting of the TDF with video? Please post for all to enjoy. Thanks.

Tags:

2. Walrus

Walrus New Member

Keep your eye on this site, http://www.cyclingfans.com/, which lists web coverage for most races. I don't think they have the Tour coverage up yet

I doubt you'll get free web video coverage (www.cyclingtv.com might have a premium pay coverage). One way to do it is to have the free Eurosport audio feed (http://www.eurosport.com/cycling/ - under "Live Score"). They also usually have a graphical profile that shows the breaks and peloton time gaps as well...which means you can listen to the live audio and have a visual idea of what's going on and where they are on the stage. I did this for the Giro and it was quite good.

Otherwise you can move to Australia where we get it free to air, every stage live! The only English speaking country to offer this (whoohoo!).

3. moviekindoflife

moviekindoflife New Member

in the US OLN is going to run the last 2.5-3 hours live every day as well as a "extended primetime coverage" from 8-11 PM pretty much every day. their schedule is up on their site. cycling.tv will be doing a daily news show, but no actual race footage as far as i can know

4. Findelker

Findelker New Member

5. alibat

alibat New Member

Does anyone know if the team presentation can be seen anywhere? Eurosport doesn't seem to have it on this year.

6. zabba

zabba New Member