Freebie: Cateye CC2 Parts

Steve Peake

Guest
Free to a good home Cateye cordless 2 Mount, Leg sensor and wheel magnet available.

The computer, I think its in Richmond park somewhere! Then again the combination of the suspension
fork bridge and cold weather meant that cordless wasn't the greatest idea really. Losing it didn't
worry me too much....."Oh look its gone"....."Woo Hoo New Toys"!".

Steve

Steve Peake <[email protected]> writes:

> Free to a good home Cateye cordless 2 Mount, Leg sensor and wheel magnet available.
>
> The computer, I think its in Richmond park somewhere! Then again the combination of the suspension
> fork bridge and cold weather meant that cordless wasn't the greatest idea really. Losing it didn't
> worry me too much....."Oh look its gone"....."Woo Hoo New Toys"!".

Ooohh yes please. My sensor disappeared on a night ride recently, and so my poor little computer
is useless.

Can I send you postage?

Simon

Anagram: I'm soon broke.