Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ireman_1

Aug 10, 2003
I'm packing up the garage right now getting prepared to move (obviously, no?) and keep "discovering" things I kept thinking I, or someone, could use again some day. I have the original springs from '98 Z2 BAMs (yellow), '01 Z3 QR 20 (red), and '03 Z1 QR 20 FR (red). A set of old ('96 or '97?) XT hubs that just need new bearings and grease, a Curve brake booster, a "Fork-up" (allows one to use a standard roof rack to hold a 20mm axle forked bike) and a couple of Mavic D521s that probably need to be recycled, but if someone wanted them I would send them.

I'm not wanting any dough except for the cost to get any of this stuff to you. I would rather see it go to someone who will put it to use than recycle it. I set-up a yahoo mail "account" (for lack of a better word) if you want any of these things. Just put "Freebies" in the subject line and we can get at the specifics. I'll give it a week or so and then recycle the stuff. Enjoy life.

K.

Originally posted by ireman_1
I'm packing up the garage right now getting prepared to move (obviously, no?) and keep "discovering" things I kept thinking I, or someone, could use again some day. I have the original springs from '98 Z2 BAMs (yellow), '01 Z3 QR 20 (red), and '03 Z1 QR 20 FR (red). A set of old ('96 or '97?) XT hubs that just need new bearings and grease, a Curve brake booster, a "Fork-up" (allows one to use a standard roof rack to hold a 20mm axle forked bike) and a couple of Mavic D521s that probably need to be recycled, but if someone wanted them I would send them.

I'm not wanting any dough except for the cost to get any of this stuff to you. I would rather see it go to someone who will put it to use than recycle it. I set-up a yahoo mail "account" (for lack of a better word) if you want any of these things. Just put "Freebies" in the subject line and we can get at the specifics. I'll give it a week or so and then recycle the stuff. Enjoy life.

K.

The hubs, brake "booster", and Fork-up or Fork-U thing are all spoken for. Thanks for giving these things a good home folks!

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.