Freedom Of Speech

Chance3290 said:
I have nothing against your type baby, But I'm straight. Good luck in your search, or stalking, for Mr Right.
Get real,mary,don't you think the world isn't wondering just how you got those..."DO-DO-PROBLEMS"!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Islam is a religion of peace, understanding and tolerance. If you don't agree with this, I kill you, your family, and your dog. Interesting interpretation of the religion.[/QUOTE]
What alot of ' moderate" muslins don't/ refuse to understand is if they truly followed the actual early teachings of Islam they would kill you, your family and your dog. In fact they are not real muslims, don't believe me, read your history.
When their empires ruled it was 'The Koran, the tribute or DEATH' if your country was conquered, it would be the same today but for constraints.

shillito said:
Islam is a religion of peace, understanding and tolerance. If you don't agree with this, I kill you, your family, and your dog. Interesting interpretation of the religion.

.........and don't think so called ' Christian ' beliefs are any better, they are so far removed from their early teachings it's a JOKE.

i'll have to acknowlege these tendencies of extremism, all in the name of the us, the flag, apple pie and motherhood. bush has been on record as wrapping himself in both the flag and the invocation of god often in shameless attempt to justify numerous aggressions, this is one reason i support the separation of chuch and state so strongly.

shillito said:
.........and don't think so called ' Christian ' beliefs are any better, they are so far removed from their early teachings it's a JOKE.