Freemount videos?

cheechee

New Member
Aug 2, 2004
The search feature treats "freemount videos" like the plague,and the andrew carter link just does not load work.How can I find/view videos on this subject?:mad:

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:39:21 +1000, cheechee wrote:

>The search feature treats "freemount videos" like the plague,and the
>andrew carter link just does not load work.How can I find/view videos
>on this subject?:mad:

Andrew Carter's videos on freemounting are the best. Leo's site
<http://unicyclist.org/> has very many videos on advanced skills, also
some on basic freemounting. My site
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uni_beginners.htm> has some tips for
beginners, including freemounting (in the Word doc) but no videos on
mounting.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"The more you think, the less you have to do. - Leo Vandewoestijne"