Freestyle Collaboration DONE!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by UniTyler, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

  3. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    although i am a trials rider i have much anticipated this colab vid. its
    downloading now...ill report back when im done

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  4. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    loved it it was worth the wait...shoulda been longer though.

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  5. musketman

    musketman Guest

    hehe that was pretty good... and long. I like the part where spencer
    does that wierd trick and falls. HEHE!

    That was kewl when people where watching you too, you put out a good
    name for uni riderz! Ur getting pretty good. Can you glide? I saw you
    glide a little but it didnt show much of it.

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  6. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

  7. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    musketman wrote:
    > hehe that was pretty good... and long. I like the part where spencer
    > does that wierd trick and falls. HEHE!

    Haha, yeah and its funny how there is one frame of my body laying on
    the ground that flashes right before.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  8. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    musketman wrote:
    > hehe that was pretty good... and long. I like the part where spencer
    > does that wierd trick and falls. HEHE!
    >
    > That was kewl when people where watching you too, you put out a good
    > name for uni riderz! Ur getting pretty good. Can you glide? I saw you
    > glide a little but it didnt show much of it.

    I can ride much better than that now. I can glide perfectly and can
    standup wheelwalk minus the mount. I am also a hair away from seat
    push.

    --
    UniTyler

    Part of the Muni ComMUNIty
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  9. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  10. Radical Reed

    Radical Reed Guest

    that wasa great vid! I loved the music and the riding was teriffic

    --
    Radical Reed

    the sooner you fall behind means the more time there is to catch up;)

    nobody reads these any more

    'dead end' (C:\Documents and Settings\Main User\My Documents\My
    Pictures\deasd end.bmp)
    Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

  11. gossi

    gossi Guest

    Actually, there are a lot of street style tricks in this video, so i'd
    say it's rather not a pure freestyle video any more. But hey, these
    tricks are pretty cool! Keep it up!

    Freestyle rocks!

    --
    gossi
    gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

  12. It won't play.

    I tried in WPM and 5 other media players, it still doesn't run?

    --
    UNIquelyCanadian

    ~Cameron
    New Photos Added: _www.camerondonaldson.com__

    "The state death takes you is the state eternity will keep you." -
    Chad Searles
    UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

  13. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    There weren't street tricks because there was no obstacles. You might
    call some of it flatland but thats pretty much the same.

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Wow, that was awhile ago I filmed that.... what the heck is up with all
    > the excess hopping?

    Same here.

    --

    chosen wrote: