Freestyle cranklength questions.

president_luke

Guest
Hey guys, just a couple of questions about crank length.

1. Is crankfliping easier on shorter cranks because its faster or
longer cranks because theres more torque?

2. Are standing on crank tricks easier on shorter cranks or longer
cranks?

--
president_luke

No, I can't ride a real bike.
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

i'm not sure about your first question, but as for your second, i find
it a lot easier with the longer, wider cranks on my onza. This might be
because the cranks on my freestyle are reali short though, 89mm

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

i think that crankflipping would be that same...youre cranks dont turn
the whole wheel turns..the only way to make the flip go faster or
slowwere is to kick harder or softer

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

1. I think its a bit of both, I learnt on my KH (20") with 150's and
after I broke both seatposts reverted to a Nimbus Trials which has
125's I think. I am not sure witch one was harder or easier. Sorry

2. Alot of the wrap tricks I see Amanda do are on her Onza, so I think
that could make it easier.

I am sorry I couldnt be more help.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at [email protected]

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005