Freestyle Flash: Beware inaccurate readings

oh, do you get the strips by bidding or are they sold as "Buy Now" items?

dave

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:22:41 GMT, Bay Area Dave <[email protected]> wrote:

>oh, do you get the strips by bidding or are they sold as "Buy Now" items?
>
>dave

By bidding or Buy it Now. A lot of BIN prices are higher than at www.hocks.com. Go there and search
for one touch ultra. Lifescan products are way overpriced on ebay as in walmart. Accuchek products
are the cheapest and the most plentiful. I have no idea why. Freestyle sticks are somewhat rare, so
generally speaking, you pay a premium for their scaricity. But recently, a gal has priced a few real
cheap so I was able to get them real cheap. Elite XL sticks are rare. At various times you will see
Relion sticks for about $15 per
100. Watch and learn before you sign up. I put together a web page for what I've learned of
ebay, see Sig.

http://wave.prohosting.com/ugleeeee/EBayPurchases.html
- Guidelines for purchasing diabetic supplies on EBay