Freeware cycling simulator!

Brian

Guest
Hello!

Found this little cycling simulation computer game, thought someone else in uk.rec.cycling might
find it interesting!

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=3742

"Possibly the best (and maybe only) cycling management simulation ever made, Super Tour 3 is a very
comprehensive and feature-rich freeware sport simulation for Windows 95 and above. Coded entirely by
one designer, the game is the latest release in the Super Tour series that dates back to 1996. The
game lets you control either one rider in an individual time trial (ITT) competition, or the whole
team in a team time trial (TTT) competition. You can compete in any of the 4 general winning
criteria in cycling: by times, mountains, regularity, and teams. Up to 22 teams with 9 riders each
can compete in three of the world’s most prestigious cycling tournament: Vuelta a Espana, Giro
d'Italia, and Tour de France. If you prefer, you can also create your own personalized teams and
seasons, complete with transfer market and qualification rounds."

regards

--
Brian

Originally posted by Brian
Hello!

Found this little cycling simulation computer game....

Brian

Does anyone know of a cycle simulator?
I want a simulation proper - meaning a program which can simulate the slopes of a mountain stage by increasing load on the pedals and show the road on a screen in front of you.

Cheers

tagfat wrote:
> Brian wrote:
> > Hello! Found this little cycling simulation computer game.... Brian
>

> Does anyone know of a cycle simulator? I want a simulation proper - meaning a program which can
> simulate the slopes of a mountain stage by increasing load on the pedals and show the road on a
> screen in front of you.

I don't know of any freeware, but a there are turbo trainers around that can do that (Computrainer
and possibly Taxc Imax)

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

Originally posted by Pete Whelan

I don't know of any freeware, but a there are turbo trainers around that can do that (Computrainer
and possibly Taxc Imax)

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

And that would be the soft-ware and not a whole trainer?