Freight Hub

Halcyon

Guest
Hello Tony,
Last we spoke you mentioned that you would not mind a look at the
paddock in question. I am quite flexible for the next 3 months so if
yourself and any interested parties would like an inspection just give
me a call and it will be arranged.
I am having a meeting on site with the Strategic Planner and Business
Services Co-ordinator from Mitchell Shire on 22/01/2007. So far the
Mitchell Shire is supportive of the concept.

My contact details are:
Home...5796 2260
Mob....0413 042488
Fax....57962653

Best wishes.
Pat

Halcyon wrote:
> Hello Tony,
> Last we spoke you mentioned that you would not mind a look at the
> paddock in question. I am quite flexible for the next 3 months so if
> yourself and any interested parties would like an inspection just give
> me a call and it will be arranged.
> I am having a meeting on site with the Strategic Planner and Business
> Services Co-ordinator from Mitchell Shire on 22/01/2007. So far the
> Mitchell Shire is supportive of the concept.
>
> My contact details are:
> Home...5796 2260
> Mob....0413 042488
> Fax....57962653
>
> Best wishes.
> Pat

Well I hope you're cycling to the paddock. ;)

DaveB

Halcyon wrote:
> Hello Tony,
> Last we spoke you mentioned that you would not mind a look at the
> paddock in question. I am quite flexible for the next 3 months so if
> yourself and any interested parties would like an inspection just give
> me a call and it will be arranged.
> I am having a meeting on site with the Strategic Planner and Business
> Services Co-ordinator from Mitchell Shire on 22/01/2007. So far the
> Mitchell Shire is supportive of the concept.
>
> My contact details are:
> Home...5796 2260
> Mob....0413 042488
> Fax....57962653