French cycling equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven L. Sheff

With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their French
cycling equipment.

Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.

So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

--
Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum
pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

Especially any of that evil Mavic SSC road stuff.

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
> French cycling equipment.
>
> Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
>
> So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
> equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.
>
> --
> Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
> bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

In article <[email protected]>, "Steven
L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

> With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
>
> Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
>
> So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
> equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

I agree. Anyone who has any time shoes, I'll take them. And any french

want.

Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?

Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to
rec.bicycles.racing with the following words of wisdom:

>
>
>
>

--
remove the "x" if you feel that you must reply to me personally.

news:<[email protected]>...
>
>

And I can sell you French national jersey's for American dissidents.

-ilan

"Les" <[email protected]> wrote in .asp.att.net...
> Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?

No need too. I tell humor & sarcasm from straight out and out shilling.

-KJP, to 1 and all.

> Steven L. Sheffield, using wisdom:
>
> > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
> > French cycling equipment. Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French
> > cycling equipment out there. So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee.
> > I'll make sure that all orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all
> > true Americans proud.

Oh, puh-lease! It's just as on topic as all the "defrancoisation" posts.

In article <[email protected]>, Les <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?
>
> Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to
> rec.bicycles.racing with the following words of wisdom:
>
> >
> > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
> > French cycling equipment.
> >
> > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
> >
> > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all
> > orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.
> >

--
Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum
pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

Ilan Vardi wrote:
> And I can sell you French national jersey's for American dissidents.

How about a 'Give peace a chance' jersey. Hopefully there aren't any bike shops in the shopping mall
in NY state.

I propose zat we geeve you our Jean-Marie LeBlanc.

news:[email protected]...
>
>
>
>
> --
> Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
> bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

duh....

Ken Papai, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to

>
> "Les" <[email protected]> wrote in .asp.att.net...
>> Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?
>
> No need too. I tell humor & sarcasm from straight out and out shilling.
>
> -KJP, to 1 and all.
>
>> Steven L. Sheffield, using wisdom:
>>
>> > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
>> > French cycling equipment. Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French
>> > cycling equipment out there. So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee.
>> > I'll make sure that all orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all
>> > true Americans proud.

--

duh.....

Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to

>
>
> Oh, puh-lease! It's just as on topic as all the "defrancoisation" posts.
>
>
> In article <[email protected]>, Les <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?
>>
>> Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to
>> rec.bicycles.racing with the following words of wisdom:
>>
>> >
>> > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
>> > French cycling equipment.
>> >
>> > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out
>> > there.
>> >
>> > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all
>> > orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.
>> >
>

--

Status
Not open for further replies.