French cycling equipment

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steven L. Sheff, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their French
    cycling equipment.

    Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.

    So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

    pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

    Tags:

  2. James Placer

    James Placer Guest

    Especially any of that evil Mavic SSC road stuff.

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > French cycling equipment.
    >
    > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    >
    > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    > equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.
    >
    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "Steven
    L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > French cycling equipment.
    >
    > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    >
    > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    > equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

    I agree. Anyone who has any time shoes, I'll take them. And any french

    want.

  4. Les

    Les Guest

    Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?

    Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to
    rec.bicycles.racing with the following words of wisdom:

    > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > French cycling equipment.
    >
    > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    >
    > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    > equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

    --
    remove the "x" if you feel that you must reply to me personally.

  5. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > French cycling equipment.
    >
    > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    >
    > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    > equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

    And I can sell you French national jersey's for American dissidents.

    -ilan

  6. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Les" <[email protected]> wrote in .asp.att.net...
    > Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?

    No need too. I tell humor & sarcasm from straight out and out shilling.

    -KJP, to 1 and all.

    > Steven L. Sheffield, using wisdom:
    >
    > > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > > French cycling equipment. Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French
    > > cycling equipment out there. So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee.
    > > I'll make sure that all orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all
    > > true Americans proud.

  7. Oh, puh-lease! It's just as on topic as all the "defrancoisation" posts.

    In article <[email protected]>, Les <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ken, any comments about this indiscretion with posting to RBR?
    >
    > Steven L. Sheffield, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to
    > rec.bicycles.racing with the following words of wisdom:
    >

    > > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > > French cycling equipment.
    > >
    > > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    > >
    > > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all
    > > orphaned equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.

    pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  8. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Ilan Vardi wrote:
    > And I can sell you French national jersey's for American dissidents.

    How about a 'Give peace a chance' jersey. Hopefully there aren't any bike shops in the shopping mall
    in NY state.

  9. I propose zat we geeve you our Jean-Marie LeBlanc.

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > With all this anti-French sentiment going on, people must be wanting to get rid of all their
    > French cycling equipment.
    >
    > Well, I'll be happy to provide a "home" for all the orphaned French cycling equipment out there.
    >
    > So much so, that I'm willing to pay $1.00/pound as a salvage fee. I'll make sure that all orphaned
    > equipment will be disposed of in a manner that would make all true Americans proud.
    >
    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

  10. Les

    Les Guest

    duh....

    Ken Papai, using the address of [email protected], felt it was necessary to post to

    --
    remove the "x" if you feel that you must reply to me personally.

  11. Les

    Les Guest

    duh.....