French Kids.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B Lafferty, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

    Tags:

  2. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

  3. B Lafferty wrote:
    > "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>B Lafferty wrote:
    >>
    >>>These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
    >>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
    >>>They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

    >>It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.
    >>
    >>Steve

    > Armstrong touches the kid and he has to pee? Amazing!

    I kinda have to pee just looking at that picture.
    Hey--that guy in the background with the black coat and white cap--he
    has to pee too.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  4. k.papai

    k.papai Guest

    ....because they see you coming? LOL!

  5. On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:42:05 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.

    And the kit sponsors don't match, so the kids know they are in
    trouble. Shows the school is teaching the important stuff about
    bicycle racing. CSC is back for remedial classes in the fall.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  6. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
    > They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

    Being French these are propably the schools worst kids who did some
    awfull things to get punished by getting their picture taken with Lance.

    "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]

    > These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
    > They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

  7. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

  8. B Lafferty

    B Lafferty Guest

  9. "B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    >>B Lafferty wrote:
    >>> These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
    >>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
    >>> They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

    >> It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.
    >>
    >> Steve

    > Armstrong touches the kid and he has to pee? Amazing!

    Sorta like, someone gets get a positive and you cream your jeans.

    Phil H