French Kids.

B Lafferty wrote:
> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>B Lafferty wrote:
>>
>>>These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
>>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
>>>They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

>>It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.
>>
>>Steve

> Armstrong touches the kid and he has to pee? Amazing!

I kinda have to pee just looking at that picture.
Hey--that guy in the background with the black coat and white cap--he
has to pee too.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:42:05 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

>It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.

And the kit sponsors don't match, so the kids know they are in
trouble. Shows the school is teaching the important stuff about
bicycle racing. CSC is back for remedial classes in the fall.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

> These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
> They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

Being French these are propably the schools worst kids who did some
awfull things to get punished by getting their picture taken with Lance.

B Lafferty wrote:
> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>B Lafferty wrote:
>>
>>>These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
>>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
>>>They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

>>It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.
>>
>>Steve

> Armstrong touches the kid and he has to pee? Amazing!

But it's into a bottle, so you should approve.

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:x6oXd.60955$t46.34026@trndny04...
>>B Lafferty wrote:
>>> These French kids don't look very happy or impressed.
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/mar05/parisnice05/?id=stage2/dscf0224
>>> They were hoping for Sylvain Chavanel?

>> It's cold. The boy on the right has to pee.
>>
>> Steve

> Armstrong touches the kid and he has to pee? Amazing!

Sorta like, someone gets get a positive and you cream your jeans.

Phil H