French railroads and bicycles

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by mperry, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. mperry

    mperry Guest

    I am looking for information on how the French railroads handle bikes. I will need to use them this
    summer as we do an extended tour of the country.

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, TRAINS,
    buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
    around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

    See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I am looking for information on how the French railroads handle bikes. I will need to use them
    > this summer as we do an extended tour of the country.

  3. Draks

    Draks Guest