French railroads and bicycles

mperry

Guest
I am looking for information on how the French railroads handle bikes. I will need to use them this
summer as we do an extended tour of the country.

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, TRAINS,
buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net