French super Lance fan

K. J. Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

> http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

Them Jeans Lyrics

Artist Lyrics: Grandmaster Flash
Song Lyrics: Them Jeans
Album Lyrics: Da Bop Boom Bang
[Buy " Da Bop Boom Bang " CD]

Words: L.Dukes, G.Williams Music: G.Williams - 1987 From the Album
"Ba-Dop-Boom-Bang"

Walkin' through my neighborhood
Her backfield's in motion
Clingin' to body smooth as lotion
Struttin' that stuff so firm and lean
Hey girl,I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

I was never that crazy about stone-washed denin
At least until I saw a girl in 'em
They fit so tight but look so rough
I'm sayin' uh uh uh now,tha's fine stuff
In pastel colors,pink is so hot
Why don't you run me over with that truck you got
Hey Virginia Slim,don't be so mean
'Cause I love the eay you look in

Them Jeans

Jordache,Sasson or,huh,Calvin Klein
I gotta put on my shades 'cause you're makin' me blind
Don't even know her name,but still I can't get enough
I'll call her earthquake,'cause I'm all shook-up
I followed her across the street and I nearly got killed
Your name must be Gloria,Damn you're built
Looks like they're comin' apart at the seams
But,girl,I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

I know you must be a damn good lover
By the way you look,girl,in those hip-huggers
If I was a zipper I'd sneak a peek
To see if you were wearing anything undermeath
I don't mean to be bold,but I was told
That if you took your pants off your butt'll explore
Everybody in the house,yo show no shame
And shout out the choise of your brand name!

Wrangler
Levis
Paisley
Ju Ju
Jag Jeans
Lee's ya'll
Alessio
Guess Jeans

All the ladies in the house let me hear you scream
We love the way we look in our jeans
Sittin' on my stoop with my needle and thread
Got a stiff from jerkin' my head
Bound to hurt somebody by the way she switches
Don't shake it too hard or you'll bust them breeches
I know you couldn't 've put'em on all by yourself
'Cause they fit so tight you had to have help
I watched her walk down the block until she was gone
'Cause her jeans look like they were painted on
Next time you walk by me,girl,you better run
'Cause I'm thinkin' 'bout chewin' your bubble gums
You use butter,lard and margarine
And that was just to get your two legs in
You used Crisco and a shoe horn at the same time
To get the pants up over your big behind
Had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
'Cause her jeans were so tight,they cut off her circulation
I wanna be your King and you be my Queen
'Cause I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk - Dr. Hook
(D. Locorriere/S. Weedman/R. Haffkine)

Night falls on the city, baby feels the beat
Slick and sexy angel of the street
The queen of all the night birds watch her when she walks
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Night time in the city, magic in the air
The action starts at midnight, she'll be there
The queen of all the night birds, a player in the dark
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk
She won't say nothing
She don't say nothing .........

(c)1982 Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.

On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
"Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:
>>

> http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
> f112&prov=ap
>
> She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
> showed up here, too:
>
> http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
>
> -Brendon

She could use some sun

[email protected] (K. J. Papai) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:
>
> http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

She was the one who was interviewed for the morning France Television show
by Pierre Henri Brandet (who turned 28 yesterday). She was found on the slopes
of the Alpe, painting "Go Lance", and what seemed to be a Texas flag. She then
showed off her costume to the reporter who was obviously embarrassed, as she
was a little weird (not too many groupies in cycling).

-ilan

Butt ugly!!!

"Paul Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BD26CCE9.96BF%[email protected]...
> On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
> "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
> >> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
> > f112&prov=ap
> >
> > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
> > showed up here, too:
> >
> > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
> >
> > -Brendon
> >

> She could use some sun

"Paul Richardson" <.net...
> On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
> "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
> >> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
> > f112&prov=ap
> >
> > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
> > showed up here, too:
> >
> > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
> >
> > -Brendon
> >

> She could use some sun

And some melanoma too I guess.

>Yes, but does she shave her pits?
>
>JF

I am sure you still think that France is a kingdom and that the capital is
called Lutecia right?

>Ahh, those beautiful French girls.

yeap, too skinny to be an american

In article <UcjMc.150893$%_6.108100@attbi_s01>,
"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Paul Richardson" <.net...
> > On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
> > "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
> > >>

> http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
> > > f112&prov=ap
> > >
> > > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
> > > showed up here, too:
> > >
> > > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
> > >
> > > -Brendon
> > >

> > She could use some sun

> And some melanoma too I guess.

Nothing wrong with a nice mayonnaise tan.

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Shussbar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Ahh, those beautiful French girls.

> yeap, too skinny to be an american

You've never been to SF.

You can never be too tin, too rich, or have too much (fine Zinfandel, ice,
ice cream).

"Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (K. J. Papai) wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

> She was the one who was interviewed for the morning France Television show
> by Pierre Henri Brandet (who turned 28 yesterday). She was found on the

slopes
> of the Alpe, painting "Go Lance", and what seemed to be a Texas flag. She

then
> showed off her costume to the reporter who was obviously embarrassed, as

she
> was a little weird (not too many groupies in cycling).
>
> -ilan

Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's a
groupie).

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
> Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's
> a groupie).

I saw her at Vincennes a couple of weeks ago. What and when is the
Versailles ride?

"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Carl Sundquist wrote:
> > > Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
> > > Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's
> > > a groupie).

> > I saw her at Vincennes a couple of weeks ago. What and when is the
> > Versailles ride?
> >

> http://www.affiliate.viator.com/bro...D=1010&PRODUCTID=1016&CODE=3588VERSA&AUID=498
>
> You mean she does the Vincennes ride, too?

Cynthia could never do the Versailles ride, because there is a 50m high
climb after crossing the Seine, and she would be dropped for good. Come
to think of it, so would I, but I have an excuse, I am 15 years older
than her. Come to think of it, so is Jeannie Longo. Oh well...

-ilan