French super Lance fan

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by K. J. Papai, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    Tags:

  2. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    K. J. Papai <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

    > http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

    Them Jeans Lyrics

    Artist Lyrics: Grandmaster Flash
    Song Lyrics: Them Jeans
    Album Lyrics: Da Bop Boom Bang
    [Buy " Da Bop Boom Bang " CD]

    Words: L.Dukes, G.Williams Music: G.Williams - 1987 From the Album
    "Ba-Dop-Boom-Bang"

    Walkin' through my neighborhood
    Her backfield's in motion
    Clingin' to body smooth as lotion
    Struttin' that stuff so firm and lean
    Hey girl,I love the way you look in

    Them Jeans

    I was never that crazy about stone-washed denin
    At least until I saw a girl in 'em
    They fit so tight but look so rough
    I'm sayin' uh uh uh now,tha's fine stuff
    In pastel colors,pink is so hot
    Why don't you run me over with that truck you got
    Hey Virginia Slim,don't be so mean
    'Cause I love the eay you look in

    Them Jeans

    Jordache,Sasson or,huh,Calvin Klein
    I gotta put on my shades 'cause you're makin' me blind
    Don't even know her name,but still I can't get enough
    I'll call her earthquake,'cause I'm all shook-up
    I followed her across the street and I nearly got killed
    Your name must be Gloria,Damn you're built
    Looks like they're comin' apart at the seams
    But,girl,I love the way you look in

    Them Jeans

    I know you must be a damn good lover
    By the way you look,girl,in those hip-huggers
    If I was a zipper I'd sneak a peek
    To see if you were wearing anything undermeath
    I don't mean to be bold,but I was told
    That if you took your pants off your butt'll explore
    Everybody in the house,yo show no shame
    And shout out the choise of your brand name!

    Wrangler
    Levis
    Paisley
    Ju Ju
    Jag Jeans
    Lee's ya'll
    Alessio
    Guess Jeans

    All the ladies in the house let me hear you scream
    We love the way we look in our jeans
    Sittin' on my stoop with my needle and thread
    Got a stiff from jerkin' my head
    Bound to hurt somebody by the way she switches
    Don't shake it too hard or you'll bust them breeches
    I know you couldn't 've put'em on all by yourself
    'Cause they fit so tight you had to have help
    I watched her walk down the block until she was gone
    'Cause her jeans look like they were painted on
    Next time you walk by me,girl,you better run
    'Cause I'm thinkin' 'bout chewin' your bubble gums
    You use butter,lard and margarine
    And that was just to get your two legs in
    You used Crisco and a shoe horn at the same time
    To get the pants up over your big behind
    Had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
    'Cause her jeans were so tight,they cut off her circulation
    I wanna be your King and you be my Queen
    'Cause I love the way you look in

    Them Jeans

    Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk - Dr. Hook
    (D. Locorriere/S. Weedman/R. Haffkine)

    Night falls on the city, baby feels the beat
    Slick and sexy angel of the street
    The queen of all the night birds watch her when she walks
    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

    Night time in the city, magic in the air
    The action starts at midnight, she'll be there
    The queen of all the night birds, a player in the dark
    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
    You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

    She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk
    She won't say nothing
    She don't say nothing .........

    (c)1982 Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.

  3. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  4. On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
    "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:
    >>

    > http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
    > f112&prov=ap
    >
    > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
    > showed up here, too:
    >
    > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
    >
    > -Brendon

    She could use some sun

  5. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    [email protected] (K. J. Papai) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:
    >
    > http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

    She was the one who was interviewed for the morning France Television show
    by Pierre Henri Brandet (who turned 28 yesterday). She was found on the slopes
    of the Alpe, painting "Go Lance", and what seemed to be a Texas flag. She then
    showed off her costume to the reporter who was obviously embarrassed, as she
    was a little weird (not too many groupies in cycling).

    -ilan

  6. hol

    hol Guest

    Butt ugly!!!

    "Paul Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BD26CCE9.96BF%[email protected]
    > On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
    > "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
    > > f112&prov=ap
    > >
    > > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
    > > showed up here, too:
    > >
    > > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
    > >
    > > -Brendon
    > >

    > She could use some sun

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  8. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Paul Richardson" <.net...
    > On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
    > "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >> Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
    > > f112&prov=ap
    > >
    > > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
    > > showed up here, too:
    > >
    > > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
    > >
    > > -Brendon
    > >

    > She could use some sun

    And some melanoma too I guess.

  9. Shussbar

    Shussbar Guest

    >Yes, but does she shave her pits?
    >
    >JF

    I am sure you still think that France is a kingdom and that the capital is
    called Lutecia right?

  10. Shussbar

    Shussbar Guest

    >Ahh, those beautiful French girls.

    yeap, too skinny to be an american

  11. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <UcjMc.150893$%[email protected]_s01>,
    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Paul Richardson" <.net...
    > > On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article [email protected],
    > > "Brendon M. Troy" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > >>

    > http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_td
    > > > f112&prov=ap
    > > >
    > > > She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
    > > > showed up here, too:
    > > >
    > > > http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg
    > > >
    > > > -Brendon
    > > >

    > > She could use some sun

    > And some melanoma too I guess.

    Nothing wrong with a nice mayonnaise tan.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    So far, so good, so what?

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  12. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Shussbar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Ahh, those beautiful French girls.

    > yeap, too skinny to be an american

    You've never been to SF.

    You can never be too tin, too rich, or have too much (fine Zinfandel, ice,
    ice cream).

  13. "Ilan Vardi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] (K. J. Papai) wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=tdf11207231609.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf112&prov=ap

    > She was the one who was interviewed for the morning France Television show
    > by Pierre Henri Brandet (who turned 28 yesterday). She was found on the

    slopes
    > of the Alpe, painting "Go Lance", and what seemed to be a Texas flag. She

    then
    > showed off her costume to the reporter who was obviously embarrassed, as

    she
    > was a little weird (not too many groupies in cycling).
    >
    > -ilan

    Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
    Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's a
    groupie).

  14. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Carl Sundquist wrote:
    > Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
    > Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's
    > a groupie).

    I saw her at Vincennes a couple of weeks ago. What and when is the
    Versailles ride?

  15. Ilan Vardi

    Ilan Vardi Guest

    "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Carl Sundquist wrote:
    > > > Maybe not at the level of the Versailles group ride. Then again, the
    > > > Versailles ride has bragging rights on Cynthia Compain ( not that she's
    > > > a groupie).

    > > I saw her at Vincennes a couple of weeks ago. What and when is the
    > > Versailles ride?
    > >

    > http://www.affiliate.viator.com/bro...D=1010&PRODUCTID=1016&CODE=3588VERSA&AUID=498
    >
    > You mean she does the Vincennes ride, too?

    Cynthia could never do the Versailles ride, because there is a 50m high
    climb after crossing the Seine, and she would be dropped for good. Come
    to think of it, so would I, but I have an excuse, I am 15 years older
    than her. Come to think of it, so is Jeannie Longo. Oh well...

    -ilan