Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking



M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:43:59 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>> Since you provide no specifics, we have ot assume that you CAN'T, and
>> are full of it.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -

>
>
>You're post amuses me...you simpleton.
>Liars figure and Figures lie! So there you have it...
>
>Like I stated...you do the research. it is out there. You just state
>altered facts. But like all your responses...you just flip out and
>scream...EVERYONE ELSE IS A LIAR EXCEPT ME...and leave it at
>that...because you are a dolt.
>
>I agree with the pure habitat...offlimits to humans...lets start here
>with the forum and you can start...once you're gone we will all follow
>I am sure...LOL. You twit.


As usual, you have nothing SPECIFIC to say, proving that you don't
have a case. QED
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:20:51 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> Your message is even worse, because you state an opinion with ZERO
>> evidence.

>
>
>Now there's a pot calling the kettle black ...


Thanks for proving my point.
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:07:36 -0800 (PST), pmh <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Jan 12, 10:02 am, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> > ...
>> > 1. Why do people mountain bike?...

>>
>> To annoy Mike Vandeman?
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia

>
>It would seem that's the primary goal of the entire known universe.
>Mikey's paranoia & megalomania are truly beyond the Earth. But: To the
>topic of this thread: I was not aware that there are even SELDOM-ASKED
>questions about mountain biking.


You aren't aware of much, it would seem. Are all mountain bikers all
as stupid and dishonest as you (that's a rhetorical question; we know
that they are)?

>PMH

--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
Blabberghast...

You continue to blurb out NON-specifics as well but say continuously

---
As usual, you have nothing SPECIFIC to say, proving that you don't
have a case. QED
---

Interestingly enough...I only responded twice to you but you say as
usual...because you lie. You LIE.
Liars Figure...Figures lie.That is you. Read your crappe posts.Nothing
you say is fact. It is strict and sheer opinions. all opinions with
figures you make up in your BiPolar mind. Instead of spewing garbage.
invest the time and effot in providing a service. Are you the jerk
that stands and protests and screams or the one who educates riders on
where and how to ride safer environmentally. Don't answer that...We
all know the question. You're a lying asshole...that's a fact. You're
posts are not that popular...maybe in your mind. You're number one
with only yourself. You're self inflated ego is only surpassed by your
Depakote and Seroquel antipsyche dosages.

Read my first post. FULL of facts. I was at the Pro and amateur level.
I told facts about how riders train and ride. I told facts about the
types of riders you will encounter. It is a fraction retard, not
majority. I told facts about the industry not being run by auto
manufacturers...it is a fact. I ran a biz for years. I know from the
industry standard what drives it and how it isn't flurishing as a biz
like you say. You just lie...

You are a liar. I don't even support mountain biking but the fact
remains, if you're going to make a case. Use facts and approach from a
healthy view...not a biased stupidity...

I probably won't respond to you anymore ever..simply because i just
wasted 5 minutes of my life on you that I won't ever get back and
simply put...that isn't worth it. Cause you are and always will be an
Asshole
 
P

pmh

Guest
On Jan 13, 10:20 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:08:39 -0600, "DI" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:28:55 -0600, "DI" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> >>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>>news:[email protected]
> >>>> alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
> >>>> TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?

>
> >>>> Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
> >>>> Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
> >>>> Updated October 16, 2007

>
> >>>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

>
> >>>Just some more of Vandeshit, don't waste you time reading it.

>
> >> Afraid someone might learn the truth?
> >> --

>
> >You wouldn't know the truth, only your Spam.

>
> It's interesting that (1) my article is BY FAR the most popular
> article in this newsgroup, and (2) NOT ONE mountain biker has had the
> guts to respond with any specific facts or criticisms. You guys are
> nothing but hot air.
> --

Everyone enjoys a good laugh, Mikey, & you almost never disappoint!
 
B

Beej Jorgensen

Guest
Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>You are lying. You wouldn't be responding if you wreen't afraid that
>people might learn the truth from me.


Not necessarily. We might be responding for entertainment purposes.

-Beej
 
S

Stormin Mormon

Guest
Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..


"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?

Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
 
P

PatOConnell

Guest
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?
>

Got me. Maybe because the Mormon missionaries use them to get around,
and Mikey gets weird when he sees mountain bikes, even in towns.
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
PatOConnell wrote:
> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>> Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?
>>

> Got me. Maybe because the Mormon missionaries use them to get around,
> and Mikey gets weird when he sees mountain bikes, even in towns.
>

You mean Mikey is normal at other times?

--
Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth
 
P

pmh

Guest
On Jan 14, 10:59 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> PatOConnell wrote:
> > Stormin Mormon wrote:
> >> Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?

>
> > Got me. Maybe because the Mormon missionaries use them to get around,
> > and Mikey gets weird when he sees mountain bikes, even in towns.

>
> >

> You mean Mikey is normal at other times?
>
> --

Perhaps Tom meant to say "more weird."

PMH
 
C

cc

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:00:11 -0400, Jason <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> * Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
>>> Afraid someone might learn the truth?

>> Quite the contrary mikey. When you actually tell the truth we'll all be
>> more then willing to listen.
>>
>> Jason

>
> You're ALREADY listening, obviously, or you wouldn't be responsing. No
> one else generates so much response.


If you want attention, try setting yourself on fire. You might make the
news if you do it down on Telegraph or University.

cc
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:54:07 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Blabberghast...
>
>You continue to blurb out NON-specifics as well but say continuously
>
>---
>As usual, you have nothing SPECIFIC to say, proving that you don't
>have a case. QED
>---
>
>Interestingly enough...I only responded twice to you but you say as
>usual...because you lie. You LIE.
>Liars Figure...Figures lie.That is you. Read your crappe posts.Nothing
>you say is fact. It is strict and sheer opinions. all opinions with
>figures you make up in your BiPolar mind. Instead of spewing garbage.
>invest the time and effot in providing a service. Are you the jerk
>that stands and protests and screams or the one who educates riders on
>where and how to ride safer environmentally. Don't answer that...We
>all know the question. You're a lying asshole...that's a fact. You're
>posts are not that popular...maybe in your mind. You're number one
>with only yourself. You're self inflated ego is only surpassed by your
>Depakote and Seroquel antipsyche dosages.
>
>Read my first post. FULL of facts. I was at the Pro and amateur level.
>I told facts about how riders train and ride. I told facts about the
>types of riders you will encounter. It is a fraction retard, not
>majority. I told facts about the industry not being run by auto
>manufacturers...it is a fact. I ran a biz for years. I know from the
>industry standard what drives it and how it isn't flurishing as a biz
>like you say. You just lie...
>
>You are a liar. I don't even support mountain biking but the fact
>remains, if you're going to make a case. Use facts and approach from a
>healthy view...not a biased stupidity...
>
>I probably won't respond to you anymore ever..simply because i just
>wasted 5 minutes of my life on you that I won't ever get back and
>simply put...that isn't worth it. Cause you are and always will be an
>Asshole


STILL not one fact. I rest my case.
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:36:55 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>You are lying. You wouldn't be responding if you wreen't afraid that
>>people might learn the truth from me.

>
>Not necessarily. We might be responding for entertainment purposes.
>
>-Beej


In which case, you really ARE retarded! Let me guess: your mittens are
held together by a thread, so you won't lose them....
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:26:39 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?


I said "MORIBUND", not "Mormon", you idiot.
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
R

Roberto Baggio

Guest
"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
> TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?
>
> Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
> Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
> Updated October 16, 2007
>

1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a ****?
2. Goto 1
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:23:22 GMT, "Roberto Baggio" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
>> TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?
>>
>> Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
>> Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
>> Updated October 16, 2007
>>

> 1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a ****?


No one else will tell the truth about mountain biking. What's YOUR
excuse?
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
J

Jason

Guest
* Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:23:22 GMT, "Roberto Baggio" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>> alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
>>> TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?
>>>
>>> Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
>>> Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
>>> Updated October 16, 2007
>>>

>> 1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a ****?

>
> No one else will tell the truth about mountain biking. What's YOUR
> excuse?


To misquote A Few Good Men: Truth! You can't handle the truth! You
wouldn't know the truth mikey if it kicked in your ****.

Jason
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:09:30 -0400, Jason <[email protected]>
wrote:

>* Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
>> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:23:22 GMT, "Roberto Baggio" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]
>>>> alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
>>>> TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?
>>>>
>>>> Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
>>>> Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
>>>> Updated October 16, 2007
>>>>
>>> 1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a ****?

>>
>> No one else will tell the truth about mountain biking. What's YOUR
>> excuse?

>
>To misquote A Few Good Men: Truth! You can't handle the truth! You
>wouldn't know the truth mikey if it kicked in your ****.


You are fooling no one. Anyone who witnesses mountain biking,
especially illegal mountain biking, can see that averything I say is
true. That's what scares you guys so much, and makes you so eager to
attack the messenger. You can't stand anyone telling the truth about
your selfish, destructive, disgusting sport.

>Jason

--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande