General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Fresco Style At Taco Bell

Started by Charlie · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,739 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 January 2004
Last activity
26 January 2004
Original author
Charlie
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,739
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I know the regular beef taco is 4 points. I was wondering if anybody knows what the point total is
    for them Fresco style.

    Thank you

    Charlie

  2. Charlie said:

    I know the regular beef taco is 4 points. I was wondering if anybody knows what the point total is
    for them Fresco style.

    Thank you

    Charlie


    Don't have it in front of me but I believe that option is listed on the nutrition sheet.

    Mary

  3. Based on the info posted on the tacobell.com site a regular taco fresco style is 3 points. A soft
    beef taco is 4 points. Looks like the real point savings are found with items with a lot of cheese
    like the Gorditas and the Grilled Steak taco.

    "Charlie" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:SOoLb.30622$JD6.15035@lakeread04...

    Quoted message said:

    I know the regular beef taco is 4 points. I was wondering if anybody


    knows

    Quoted message said:

    what the point total is for them Fresco style.

    Thank you

    Charlie

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.