General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Fresh Direct On Food Network

Started by ms. tonya · · Last activity · 1 post · 376 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 February 2006
Last activity
21 February 2006
Original author
ms. tonya
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
376
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After recent thread on Fresh Direct I caught them tonite on the Food
    Network.

    Very interesting as the Detroit area has no such service that I know of
    plus the customer they showed only paid $3.95 for one full box of
    groceries I was thinking this type of service would come in handy in
    cases of sickness or auto trouble and don't live near a grocery store
    as my last taxi flat fare ride hit $8.00 for one mile coming from
    market. - they blamed gasoline prices-

    But I would rather pick my own produce/meats to be sure of freshness.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.