Freway Ebike: Zero Tolerance For The Traffic Jam

Oliver Jeff

Aug 18, 2015
[SIZE=12pt]Overview:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Is traffic a contemporary urban phenomenon or can we trace its roots back to ancient times? How can congestion be alleviated? The article is not talk about the serious condition in traffic, but to give you some views about the eBike –way traveling.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Background:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The traffic jam have gradually grew to be a worldwide problem. especially when it comes to the people to work, which are called driving-on-cell-phones we are used to the miles of congestion on the road. Chosen to leave home early in the morning has became a good option for the youth. Many of us want to change the way to work ,the long distance make us retreat.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Freway eBike :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]It can settle the following problems:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the time you are delay on the road .if you can ride the bike to work, it can move forward easily. The light body and less-cost-strength wheel system can guarantee the speed you need to work.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the electric motor for the long-distance workplace. the bike contain powerful battery pack, which provide enduring electric support, it has the innovative FVS(Freway Vigor System),100% battery pack lasts 60miles,I think that can totally enough for your work cycling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Freway eBike is a type of electric bike is offered by bicycle components—Freway(L.A. the United States of America). [/SIZE]

With the issue of traffic here in Metro Manila being noticed by everyone, the government has an ongoing project to formulate a solution. I guess the bike is included in the option for it can definitely lessen the crowded roads somehow. With an e-bike, those "weak" bikers have the opportunity to ride on the way to their destination without much effort. And the besting thing with an e-bike is when the battery charge goes kaput. There is the pedal as a fallback.

The Freway eBIke is an interesting bicycle, although it's not the only eBike that's out there. Plus, the Freway hasn't been delivered to all of the crowdfunding backers yet, and it's not available for sale until the end of the year, as far as I know. I checked in the middle of this post, and it's going on sale on October 10, so that's not too far away. At the price of $1,200, though, most people are simply going to ride a regular bike for almost $1,000 less because the convenience afforded by the battery won't make up for the cost. The price needs to come down on eBikes in general for them to become widespread.

to be honest ,the convenience of the bike is admitted by most of us, especially for the people to work,the traffic jam can drive people crazy, and find a way to escape that cannot agreee it more.choose a good eBike is necessary for the me,the thing si that the workplace is a long distance from my living house,how long will the battery last is the issue I must consider about, and wonder if the author can figure it out

Thomas axlance said:
to be honest ,the convenience of the bike is admitted by most of us, especially for the people to work,the traffic jam can drive people crazy, and find a way to escape that cannot agreee it more.choose a good eBike is necessary for the me,the thing si that the workplace is a long distance from my living house,how long will the battery last is the issue I must consider about, and wonder if the author can figure it out
Seriously? You expect everyone else to do the research for you instead of taking some time to look things up yourself. That's great.

The Freway is rated for 60 miles of travel on a fully charged battery pack, although you won't obtain those same endurance figures in real world conditions. It'll probably last a few miles under that amount, depending upon where you're riding and how fast you're trying to get to your destination. I'm sure your workplace isn't more than 30 miles from your home. Plus, you can always just PEDAL the BIKE when it runs out of juice.

Thomas axlance said:
thanks for your reply,Freway eBike is a three-level padel assistant MTB, it suits to people that have different demands. like the issue you have, it will help you in some degree,in consideration of the absent of your exact distance,i think the battery can guarantee that,in case of low battery capacity,you can pedal the bike youself

I just want to add that traffic in Metro Manila is the headline in the past few days, no exaggeration but it is a blown up issue now. Even the cops manning the main avenue cannot control the heavy traffic. So many suggestions are being said but sadly, the bike lane is not being mentioned. I don't know what the proponents of the carless day are doing because there is no mention of that either. I'm thinking of pulling my connections to propose the idea of the e-bike day. Isn't it cute?

the newly arised electric bike has attracted enough people, there is no deny for its unique design and the advanced battery system,Combined all the information I have got ,it feels really good ,and deserves own it /

Oliver Jeff said:
[SIZE=12pt]Overview:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Is traffic a contemporary urban phenomenon or can we trace its roots back to ancient times? How can congestion be alleviated? The article is not talk about the serious condition in traffic, but to give you some views about the eBike –way traveling.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Background:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The traffic jam have gradually grew to be a worldwide problem. especially when it comes to the people to work, which are called driving-on-cell-phones we are used to the miles of congestion on the road. Chosen to leave home early in the morning has became a good option for the youth. Many of us want to change the way to work ,the long distance make us retreat.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Freway eBike :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]It can settle the following problems:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the time you are delay on the road .if you can ride the bike to work, it can move forward easily. The light body and less-cost-strength wheel system can guarantee the speed you need to work.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]the electric motor for the long-distance workplace. the bike contain powerful battery pack, which provide enduring electric support, it has the innovative FVS(Freway Vigor System),100% battery pack lasts 60miles,I think that can totally enough for your work cycling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Freway eBike is a type of electric bike is offered by bicycle components—Freway(L.A. the United States of America). [/SIZE]