Friction in Hamilton Household?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Roth, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Brian Roth

    Brian Roth Guest

    From VeloNews:

    "....he made a cell-phone call to his wife Haven at their home in Gerona, Spain. "She just
    screamed," Tyler reported. "She had just as hard a job as I did of believing what's happened."

    A secret transcript of the exchange: (?)

    "Sorry I didn't see the finish live, hon, I was catching "The View" on Satellite..."

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (brian
    roth) wrote:

    > From VeloNews:
    >
    > "....he made a cell-phone call to his wife Haven at their home in Gerona, Spain. "She just
    > screamed," Tyler reported. "She had just as hard a job as I did of believing what's happened."
    >

    > A secret transcript of the exchange: (?)
    >
    > "Sorry I didn't see the finish live, hon, I was catching "The View" on Satellite..."

    Maybe it wasn't on live, even in spain not every race is covered live.

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    I think kirstin (kik) has found solace in her new haven.....?????

  4. Shrek

    Shrek Guest

    Rumor has it LA was having a secret affair with her and this was the real reason for Tiny Tyler
    leavings UPS and Kik leaving lance for 2 months.