Friction in Hamilton Household?

Brian Roth

Guest
From VeloNews:

"....he made a cell-phone call to his wife Haven at their home in Gerona, Spain. "She just
screamed," Tyler reported. "She had just as hard a job as I did of believing what's happened."

A secret transcript of the exchange: (?)

"Sorry I didn't see the finish live, hon, I was catching "The View" on Satellite..."

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (brian
roth) wrote:

> From VeloNews:
>
> "....he made a cell-phone call to his wife Haven at their home in Gerona, Spain. "She just
> screamed," Tyler reported. "She had just as hard a job as I did of believing what's happened."
>

> A secret transcript of the exchange: (?)
>
> "Sorry I didn't see the finish live, hon, I was catching "The View" on Satellite..."

Maybe it wasn't on live, even in spain not every race is covered live.

I think kirstin (kik) has found solace in her new haven.....?????

Rumor has it LA was having a secret affair with her and this was the real reason for Tiny Tyler
leavings UPS and Kik leaving lance for 2 months.