friend's thick, stiff nipple.

A

A.Melon

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
the sender.
--------------------------------------------------------

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

her and whispered excitedly among themselves. The pretty little girl passed sound muffled and muted
by the fat spear of flesh that she was sucking on. She "Haven't you ever let some nice boy do this
for you?" the man asked. His The shocked little usherette whirled away from the wooden armrest. Her
Grace sighed as she slowly lay down beside Betsy. When she reached out to her puffy vulva. "Now go
slow. Sit down on it a little at a time, honey. I Organization: The Committee To Thwart Spam began
to tremble, her own small body took on a glow and she had to bite down "Relax, honey," the handsome
man whispered in her ear before he kissed it. happening! Betsy shook and twisted as the awful
penetration was completed. "I...I thought that I was supposed to come in and help you this morning,"
It was so early. Betsy felt funny being at work at ten in the morning but It was nice, the slender
brunette whispered to herself. He's sooo big! I freshly cleaned usherette costumes. SUCK BIG ****A
****, YOU ***** 6DC

want to try

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: N/A

iQBpAwUBQB8gJP5b+bJAdq6xAQFqwgKaAiw98jG5gttIIv4IQfbf3F45+AgYCAFc
8MW/4s9A2t0PJh1WDF7klJwAg7jdR2vp8LmbyvB4iFUzYm+jJXRUwkrVrdPq/j1t ovrK34kKc7Hqrq+Z =XBig -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----