Frigo leaves Paris-Nice for stomachal problems

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Salva Souto, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salva Souto

    Salva Souto Guest

    Tags:


  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    I hope getting up early for the vampires didn't unbalance his gastro system.
     
  3. Did he get tested? F-B did, but was Frigo still with them?

    Bart wrote:
    > I hope getting up early for the vampires didn't unbalance his gastro system.
     
  4. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Daniel Connelly wrote:
    >
    > Did he get tested? F-B did, but was Frigo still with them?
    >
    > Bart wrote:
    > > I hope getting up early for the vampires didn't unbalance his gastro system.

    I supposed he did as those tests are usually way before the normal wake-up time.
     
  5. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Bart wrote:

    >
    > I supposed he did as those tests are usually way before the normal wake-up time.

    and now I read he was already throwing up during the night.
     
  6. Keith

    Keith Guest

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I hope getting up early for the vampires didn't unbalance his gastro system.

    How could he be leading the race and not get tested right afterwards?
     
  8. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:
    >
    > "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I hope getting up early for the vampires didn't unbalance his gastro system.
    >
    > How could he be leading the race and not get tested right afterwards?

    Of course he is tested after the race. what does that have to do with what I said ?
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...