Frogs need to be served...with garlic and butter. Ask Landis.

Big Balls Billy

Guest
The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!

AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
well.

"Big Balls Billy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

Sniff... sniff... ah yes, the unmistakeable niff of bovine bowel movements!

Cheers, helen s

Big Balls Billy wrote:
> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

Yawwwnnn.... oh please...

Big Balls Billy wrote:

> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

Retarded posts of this kind were inevitable, I suppose.

And I think, after 20 years post-Hinault, the French have indeed
accepted that the TdF can be won by someone other than a "Frog".

Still, BBB, it's good to see that you have access to the "B" sample and
the physiological data that no-one else has seen yet. Personally, I'm
keeping an open mind.

"Big Balls Billy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

....maybe they could boycott this NG as well.
Peter

"Big Balls Billy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

BBB - did you know:
- "Operacion Puerto" resulted in major non-US riders being outed as dopers?
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operación_Puerto_doping_case
- Landis is innocent until *proven* guilty (note absence of Guantanamo style
ethics).
- Lance's previous TdF victories are admired and accepted worldwide, they
stand and are part of cycling history.
- US riders are under the same pressures as non US riders to perform and
take drugs.
- Pro cycling has had a long history of widespread drug abuse, so there is
always "extra" scrutiny (i.e.paranoia).
- The French critically helped the American Revolutionary fighters
(terrorists/enemy combatants according to modern US standards) struggle for
Independence from British imperial rule. Chesapeake anyone?
- The Treaty of Paris 1783 gave US independence.
- Fox News rots your brain.

"Big Balls Billy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The French will never accept that the TDF can be won by anyone other
> than a Frog. They were after Lance for years, never being able to
> prove the use of enhancing drugs. Now it's Landis' turn to take the
> false allegations. THE FROGS ARE SPORTS' SOREST LOSERS!!!!
>
> AMERICA SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS RACE!!!! And other countries should as
> well.

And there was me thinking that he was tested because he won a stage. Just
like they tested every other TDF cyclist of every nationality who won a
stage.

Having tested and identified a positive result what did we expect anyone to
do, just ignore the result?

I put this alongside people who complain about being booked for driving only
5 mph over the speed limit. By all means protest that the limit is wrong but
complaining because you got caugh exceeding it is ridiculous.

Two questions?

With all the professioanl help and advice given to riders, did they know
that testosterone was being tested?

If so, and if FL had an unusally high level occurring naturally (!!!) why
did he not declare it before the race?

Best regards

Rod King

Big Balls Billy <[email protected]> whizzed past me shouting

I don't agree. Garlic completely masks the mild flavour of the frog.

I'd go for a tangy white sauce any time, delicately flavoured with
meadow herbs.

--
Sue ];:))

Bicycle helmets are really a bit of a scam.
They make most cyclists slightly less safe but there's money in selling them.

It could be worse. They could be headbutting their opponents...!

--
Vivian
-------

WibbleWobble wrote:
> - Landis is innocent until *proven* guilty (note absence of Guantanamo style
> ethics).

Ah, that old chestnut...

The governing body in this case is the UCI, not the UK court of law.
It's not safe to assume that principles that apply in the UK court of
law automatically apply elsewhere.

d.