Touring and recreational cycling · Public discussion

From England to Croatia

Started by goranl · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,526 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Touring and recreational cycling
Published
23 August 2003
Last activity
23 August 2003
Original author
goranl
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,526
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi
    It might be to early to announce this but...
    I have a plan to make a tour in summer 2005 between Nottingham (UK) to Zagreb (Croatia).
    I have never done such a trip before, so can't really tell how much time the tour will take.
    Has anyone have any suggestion which route to take, and also I am looking for someone who would like to join me ..
    Thnx...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.