From: [email protected] (Gordon in Boston)

Gordon in Boston

Guest
Hi,

I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?

Bianchi Sport SX
http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Gordon

P.S. Sorry for the crosspost (rec.bicycles.marketplace). I meant to post here.

In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
@hotmail.com says...
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
> one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
> reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
>
> Bianchi Sport SX
> http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

You don't tell us what the price *is*?

newsgroups if possible).

David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
> @hotmail.com says...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
> > one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
> > reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
> >
> > Bianchi Sport SX
> > http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

> You don't tell us what the price *is*?

Oops, the subject was supposed to be:
Is this Bianchi Sport SX worth $300

-Gordon

In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
@hotmail.com says...
> David Kerber <ns_dkerber@ns_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
> > @hotmail.com says...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
> > > one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
> > > reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
> > >
> > > Bianchi Sport SX
> > > http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

> > You don't tell us what the price *is*?

> Oops, the subject was supposed to be:
> Is this Bianchi Sport SX worth $300

I have little experience with it, but IMO, that would be a stretch
unless it's in absolutely mint condition.

newsgroups if possible).