From: [email protected] (Gordon in Boston)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gordon in Boston, May 26, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
    one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
    reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?

    Bianchi Sport SX
    http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

    Thanks in advance!
    Gordon

    P.S. Sorry for the crosspost (rec.bicycles.marketplace). I meant to post here.

    Tags:

  2. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
    @hotmail.com says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
    > one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
    > reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
    >
    > Bianchi Sport SX
    > http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

    You don't tell us what the price *is*?

    newsgroups if possible).

  3. David Kerber <[email protected]_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
    > @hotmail.com says...
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
    > > one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
    > > reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
    > >
    > > Bianchi Sport SX
    > > http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

    > You don't tell us what the price *is*?

    Oops, the subject was supposed to be:
    Is this Bianchi Sport SX worth $300

    -Gordon

  4. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
    @hotmail.com says...
    > David Kerber <[email protected]_ids.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, gordons3
    > > @hotmail.com says...
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I am looking for an older but higher-end road bicycle and I think this
    > > > one fits the bill, but I was expecting the cost to be less. Is this a
    > > > reasonable value or is the price too high -- what do you think?
    > > >
    > > > Bianchi Sport SX
    > > > http://www.deborahrubin.com/gordon/bianchi.jpg

    > > You don't tell us what the price *is*?

    > Oops, the subject was supposed to be:
    > Is this Bianchi Sport SX worth $300

    I have little experience with it, but IMO, that would be a stretch
    unless it's in absolutely mint condition.

    newsgroups if possible).